Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Dante

*The next morning*

Ni and I drove over to my place to see how Treasure is doing. If you're wondering what happened last night...I kissed her, she kissed back, we fell asleep on the couch, the end.

"Why you quiet?" I asked.

"Why you quiet?" She asked back

"Don't switch the question around Ni."

"Okay okay... I just don't know."

We pulled up to the driveway and I got out first then open the door for Ni. I don't know why I'm acting like this, she just makes me feel a certain type of way. Not on that lovey-dovey shit.

I opened the front door with my keys to be greeted with a shirtless Chris.

"Wassup man." I dapped him.

"Hey, wassup Nightmare." He hugged her, a little to long for my liking. "Dominique." She said referring to her name. Chris just nodded.

"Ay c'mon Ni, lemme talk to you." I led her to the living room.

"We can't act like last night didn't happen." I started. I then moved closer to her and carried her to my lap. "We both know we enjoyed it." I continued but stopped when I heard a scream.

Ni and I were to caught up looking in each other's eyes to pay attention to who ever screamed.

"We both took part in what happened..." I said inching closer to her.

I was about to kiss her again until..."Why the fuck are y'all niggas all caked up? What the fuck happened? Y'all ain't telling me shit!" I hear. Then Treasure comes into view.

"OKAY OKAY this is what happened..." Chris yells.

Chris

I proceeded on telling her what happened the previous night.

"I found you laying on the floor with Brandi hovering over you so my immediate reaction was to shoot her and that's what I did. You were passed out and it wasn't safe to leave you there and homegirl was no where in sight so I took you to my place. I changed you and you were still knocked out. That's all that happened." I said.

"Are you lying to me? Because nigga if you lying to me-"

"No, damn." I cut her off.

"Who do you think you getting an attitude with? I'll drop that ass in .5 seconds, play with me."

"Whatever. Do you want breakfast or not?" I asked.

"No I want to spend breakfast with my homegirl. I can come through for ouch though, but I'm going to need your car."

"Oh hell no, get yours."

"Mines is at the club. Please? I'll drive it back here when I come for lunch. Pretty please?" She said and walked closer to me. She was now face-to-face with me. Well face to chest, I'm taller than her.

"Fine but if you get a scratch on my baby like last time.."

"I WONT DAMN! Now where's the car keys?"

"In the kitchen. Be careful with my baby."

"What about me? Oh okay." And with that she strutted off, still in only my big t-shirt.

"Come on bitch, you have explaining to do." She told Domonique.

Then they both left, I didn't miss the look Dante gave Domonique either. I think Imma' call her Domo. Sounds cool.