Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Treasure

One minute I was with Nique the next minute I was pulled to the back of the club by Mr. Unknown grey eyes.

"WHAT THE HELL GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME!" I yelled at the top of my lungs hoping someone could hear me. With no luck I began to square up ready to fight this stranger.

"Woah whoa whoa chill I'm not here for a fight baby I'm here to talk. After all we have met before." He said smoothly. Almost too smoothly. Like he's up to something...

"Well me might as well get acquainted then shall we?" I said sarcastically.

"I suppose. The names Lyfe. With a Y not an I." He said.

"Soul." I kept it short and simple.

"Mysterious name..." He trailed off.

"Let's get down to business. Why we're you--" I got cut off by the sound of a gunshot.

"TREASURE!" I heard Nique say over the madness of people screaming. I could recognize her ratchet voice from a mile away.

Before I could call her name I vaguely see something I wasn't expecting to see....

"Oh no" I whisper. Then it all clicks. Then I smirk.

Chris

Something about her makes me want to talk to her but at the same time stay away.

She tells me her name and I immediately know it's not her government name.

She seems dangerous but that's hella attractive. I study her for a second. Dark skin, big dark brown eyes and a skinny figure.

I would've stared at her all day, but I heard a gunshot.

I know exactly who shot it. Soul quickly turned her head to the direction of where the fun was fired. I don't know what she was looking at but I could sense she was tense.

We both ran to the front of the club and saw everyone crowded around a body. What the fuck?

"Ay yo Chris!" I hear a voice call.

I ignore the voice. I'm just trying to find out what Soul is so tensed about. Club shootings happen all the time.

I follow her eyes and then it all clicks.

All I see a green and red bandana before everything clashes

Nique

With the green and red bandanas all over the place I know that more than one gang is attacking. When I saw her body on the floor I knew she needed help. I was about to bend down when Devil bent down and grabbed her. I eyed him wearily before shrugging it off knowing I had to stop being stubborn and get her help.

"Get her to the hospital now. I'll meet up with you in 10 minutes. If I find out you did this or if you do other than what I just said I will hunt you down and murder you." I I told him before running in the opposite direction.

"T!" I shout out while running. I'm not going nowhere without my main beside me.

I felt something in the pit of my stomach that it was about to go down and that's usually never a good thing.

Before I can call out her name again a stinging pain erupts from my side and I fall to the ground. I look up and see bullets shot everywhere. "Oh shit..." I mutter under my breath. I get up and struggle to get behind one of the couches and take out my gun. I shoot back in the area where I see bullets from.