Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Dominique

I can't stop thinking bout that boy. He was hella fine I could tell from his eyes. T's voice snaps me out of it. "You get them files?" She asked she looked over at me from the corner of my eye and I nodded. I opened the files and became pissed the fuck off.

We pulled up at the trap and I stormed into the house, all the girls filled in and say on the couches while me and T stood in the middle. "What the fuck just happened? Did one of y'all set us the fuck up!"

I shouted at them everyone cringed at my voice but in there eyes they looked confused "Nique the fuck you yelling for?" T asked me "this was a fucking set up! The files said "You thought you were close but you were wrong" what the fuck!"

I shouted and pointed my gun at the ceiling and shot at it "Calm the fuck down !" T shouted at me snatching the gun out my hand "You don't understand they killed-" T cut me off with a glare.

"They killed my family too does that mean nothing to you!" She shouted. I instantly regretted what I said "You're right I'm sorry I was just pissed." I told her.

5 minutes later I went to follow her. "I gotta talk to you." She looks away from what she was doing and gestures me to continue

"I saw this guy..gorgeous eyes..I can't get him out my mind. I was gonna kill him but I didn't. He was reppin black though."

Treasure

"I saw this guy..gorgeous eyes..I can't get him out of my mind. I was gonna kill him but I didn't. He was reppin black though." Dominique said.

"Really girl? I saw this guy with grey eyes, it's like they stared right into my soul. "Funny right? Cause my name is Soul.

"Was he reppin black? If not why didn't you kill him T!?" Nique yelled.

"He WAS reppin black. I was boutta blow his brains out but..I just didn't, I don't know why. Anyways we can't be worrying about boys right now. We need to figure out who the fuck set us up." I said the last part angrily.

"Hell yeah we do." Nique said getting up.

She walked out the room and so did I. But not before taking my signature purple gun with me incase I needa blow someone's head off.

"Alright so one of y'all two face lying bitches set is up and I'm gonna figure out who. Sooner or later. And I promise you when I figure out who it is, you're gonna wish you never switched on us. Trust me"
I said putting emphasis on the last two words.

All of the girls flinched back like I'm something to be scared of. I mean I am.

"Does anyone have anything to say? You should fess up now, the consequences will be less brutal..." I smirked.

Silence.

"Okay then." I walked away into my car. I'm ready to go home.
Nique hopped into the passengers side and we pulled out of the driveway.

Dominique

I get up the next morning feeling refreshed. Knowing that one of our gang members is tryna get us killed pisses me off but they ain't gonna succeed. I get up and walk into T's room and her ass still sleep.

"T wake the fuck up!" I yell.

Her ass just groaned and rolled over. I huff and go to her bed searching for her gun and find it under her pillow.

"This bitch.." I mutter under my breathe while shaking my head. I go to the door way and raise the gun up

"Sorry T!" I shout before shooting the ceiling 3 times.