Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Nique

That night, we went to the airport and got all our luggage, then went to a nearby hotel.

I kept getting this cold feeling all over my body.

For example, yesterday my tears were cold. It feels like someone's throwing a cold bucket of water over my body repeatedly.

I felt so bad for Chris. He had to sleep alone, no one to comfort him.

The worst part is, I heard his cries from the other room. It breaks my heart to see him like this. It just proves how much he loved Treasure.

We're staying in Miami for 3 days then going back to L.A after the funeral.

I wanted Treasure to be buried in L.A but Chris insisted she should be cremated and her ashes should be spread on the beach.

I was to sad to argue. I knew Treasure all her life. He only knew her for a couple of months. I got to spend more memories with her than he did. So whatever he wants in this case, he'll get.

I was the only one awake so I called room service. I ordered all of us breakfast. While I was eating alone, I just sat there and cried.

Treasure can't be gone, she can't.

"Nique!" I heard someone call again. But it was no one. It must be all in my head. It's no one.

For the rest of the day we all just lounged around in the hotel. I ate a lot to distract me from mourning.

Chris stayed in his room. Dante comforted me, or at least tried. We all cried together.

This whole experience made me realize how easy it is to loose someone.

Whether you love them, or hate them. You can loose them in a heartbeat.

*that night*

It was 12:00 AM and everybody was sleeping. I woke up because I felt that cold feeling all over my body again.

"Nique!" I heard my name being called.

"Damn who the fuck is calling me." I mumbled. I'm getting aggravated.

I got out of bed and looked out the window. There were no stars in the sky so it was completely dark.

I'm so stupid. I shouldn't have made us jump first. Then that stupid person wouldn't have knocked Treasure out.

I really want to know who did it though. But I probably won't find out. It was a careless accident on their part. But they basically killed Treasure. They killed her.

"Babe come back to bed." I heard Dante's voice. But it's like I didn't really hear him.

I looked back out the window.

"Nique!"

"Dante baby did you say something?" I asked him.

"No, come back to bed."

I think I'm going crazy.

*the next day*

I woke up feeling weird. But weird good. I decided that we wouldn't mope around today.

I went ahead and took a shower since everyone else was asleep.

Normally Treasure would pick out all my outfits but...

I decided we should go swimming, this way I don't have to pick out an outfit.

"Dante wake up."

"15 more minutes."

"No, wake up now." I said more sternly.

"Why why what happened?" He jumped up.

"Nothing, just go take a shower, we're going swimming."

I pushed him in the direction of the bathroom.

I walked in the adjoined suite to wake up Chris.

"Chris wake up, please."

He opened his eyes and they were bloodshot red. I know it couldn't have been from smoking because we left all our weed at home.

We could get it past security in the airport anyways.

So he must've been crying. The thought of that made my heart sink.

"Um, we're going swimming today. So get ready." I said.

"Do we have to?"

"Yes. This hotel room is making me claustrophobic."

With that I walked away. I put on the bathing suite Treasure bought me a while ago and felt the urge to cry.

I put on a see through dress. When I heard the shower stop I walked out of the room to give Dante some privacy.

We would go swimming at the beach, but I can't stand to go back there. That's where it all happened.

So we'll swim at this hotel's pool.

I ordered breakfast for all of us and went back up to the room.

The rest of the day went smoothly I guess.

We swam, tanned, ate, drank. We had a water fight in the pool but something felt off.

The cold feeling all over my body kept coming back, even when I wasn't even in the water.

I'm really going crazy.

Chris seemed a little happier. He's still a little broken though. I can't blame him, so am I.

Dante didn't know Treasure for very long either but he seems pretty hurt too. I don't know what's going on in his mind. Or Chris'.

Dante and Chris are currently at some restaurant getting more food. They made me stay here to watch our stuff. Plus they said,

"You're very pale. You should stay here and tan."

Thanks for boosting up my self esteem guys, best boyfriend ever.

I just sat down and put my feet in the water. I looked up in the sky and saw the most weirdest shape ever. It looked like a face with no eyes.

What is going on with my imagination.

I shook it off and looked at my reflection in the water, but instead I saw Treasure looking back at me.

I wasn't gonna update but, yeah short chapter I know.

Vote, comment, share.