Chapter 8

Nique

T and I came to this house with a plan. To bug it of course. We put little small ones under the tables and in vaces so were able to hear everything they say.

So now we have tabs on them.

When we went downstairs I saw the xbox and knew we needed to play, we just had to.

As we were playing T was whooping my ass so bad. I won one time out of 5. This game cheats.

All of the sudden out of nowhere Dante and Chris come in with guns pointing towards a face.

"Dante?" I see Devils eyes pop out of his head before he put his finger on the trigger.

I looked over at T and nudged her. "Smart ass you were right about there names." We started laughing but then they rudely interrupted us.

"Y'all bitches be so OC what yall doing in our damn house!" Chris yelled.

"And how the hell y'all know our fucking government!"

"What were y'all doing in our fucking houses then bitch!"T yelled. T don't like it when we get called out of our names at all.

"And that's none of your business how we know anyways. " I added on.

"The fuck, no bitch that is our damn business. Now, you slide your damn guns that I know y'all have over here."

"Or else.." T adds on yawning for the 'idgaf' making me laugh so hard.

"Or else we'll fucking shoot you." Dante adds.

"Oh my god I'm shaking in my damn boots." I say with a straight face while crossing my arms.

"Do you not know who we are! Were Devil & Lyfe Gang Bros you should be petrified of us."

I started laughing so hard. Yeah we've heard of them but they ain't shit. T and I ain't scared of anything anymore. Plus this nigga just said petrified.

"Ok. Are you done now?" T ask while raising her eyebrow.

The boys look at each other then at the same time putting the gun in there waistband.

"Good."

T turned back on the game and we started playing again. There was no way they were about to interrupt this.

The boys just sat there watching us and then looking at each other but to be honest I didn't care. After this game were leaving anyways.

Dante

They know our government. They broke into our house. They made us run the streets naked. What else do they fucking have on us.

I grabbed C and pulled him into the kitchen. "Man don't fucking touch me like that again." He stated.

I nodded my head and say for a second thinking.

"They know too damn much. " I stated. "Hip, but there good people to have around." He replied.

I nodded my but had to be careful with this. "They know or location and our gov Chris. They know a lot within a couple of days. I don't know if this is a good Idea."

"What if we became allies?"

I looked at him then thought for a moment. "That's one fucking good idea you got there."

Niques

"Proposition my ass!" T whisper yelled at me.

Dante and Chris came out of the kitchen asking us to be allies.