Chapter 28

Chapter 28

This whole chapter is going to be in third person.

Treasure woke up that morning feeling off as if something was wrong. She slowly slipped out of bed and grabbed her gun from under the pillow.

She creeped up into the window and swore she heard something out there. That's when she saw a pair of eyes but in a flash, they were gone.

"What are you doing?" Treasure jumped at the voice behind her.

"Don't fuckin' scare me like that son. I saw someone out there." Treasure turned around slowly and looked at Chris.

"You're being paranoid babe." Treasure rolled her eyes. "C'mon, take a shower with me." Chris grabbed her hands and led her to the bathroom.

Surprisingly, she didn't protest.

Downstairs Dante and Nique were looking through boxes they found in the basement.

At first, Nique didn't care for this whole trip. She just wanted to come here and relax. But seeing what an emotional toll this took on Treasure, she wanted to help her friend.

"Babe..." Dante trailed off.

He held up a piece of paper with email addresses and numbers on it.

"What are you showing me?" She asked.

"We can try out these emails on the computer. See if we find anything." He replied.

Nique got on the desktop computer. The computer looked like it hasn't been used for years.

Dante and Nique tried each email and found nothing in the inboxes, spam, or sent categories.

Nique soon got frustrated and almost gave up.

"Babe just wait there's one more." Dante tried to calm her down.

They tried this email and to her surprise there were emails in the inbox. Nique immediately went to the sent section.

She gasped at what she saw.

There were many emails sent to a Evan And Lovely Obasy, Treasure's parents.

"I don't think we should look at these without her." Dante stopped Nique.

"You're right. I'll go make breakfast."

On the other side of town Brianna was plotting while holding a gun to Fredo's head.

"Maybe we could show up there disguised. I mean they don't know who I am." Brianna paced back and forth.

"Or maybe we can break into their house." An evil smile graced her face.

"Or maybe you could shut the hell up." Fredo said.

Brianna slapped the back of her gun into Fredo's temple.

"Don't talk to your mother like that." She yelled.

"You're not my mother! You killed my mother you psycho bitch!"

"Sh. Don't speak." She put her fingers to his lips.

She looked away from him, not paying attention to his sudden movements.

Fredo quickly stood up and kicked Brianna in her gut. He pushed her back into the wall.

He didn't want to hit her because he is against hitting women.

"This bitch isn't a woman." Fredo mumbled to himself for motivation.

He punched Brianna causing the other side of her face to crash into the wall.

He knocked her out cold. After that he hit feet up the stairs and out the basement.

Little did he know she wasn't dead. And he forgot the gun.

Treasure was usually insecure about her body. Most of the time she felt ugly and out of place.

She felt that her curves weren't enough, her butt wasn't big enough, her a-cups was lookin' like they shrunk.

Chris made her feel beautiful. At that moment in the shower, Chris looked at her like she was the most beautiful girl in the world. She knew she was falling for him.

"Can you not." She asked him as he kept poking her butt from behind.

"I'm sorry it's just so, wow."

"Please don't gas me Mr." She refuses compliments as usual.

Chris grabbed her hips and pushed her up against him.

"I'm not gassing nobody up. You should know this-" he stopped and grabbed her ass, "- is far from flat."

Treasure didn't reply.

After she was done, she got dressed and ran down the stairs because she smelled food.

"We in here, turn up turn up, where the chicken?" She yelled as she walked into the kitchen.

The atmosphere immediately changed. Dante and Nique sat down with sad looks on their faces.

"What's wrong?" Treasure asked.

They looked at each other but didn't say anything.

"I said, what is the problem?" Treasure demanded.

"We found something..."

Fredo raced out of the abandon house and down the streets of Miami. He could see Treasure's beach house in the distance.

He kept running until he got to the door. He was sure they were going to kill him as soon as they saw his face.

How could he go about this? Say, "Hey, Treasure Santiago is really my dad but I never associated with him when I joined the gang, I never cheated on you and I still love you."

Bullshit.

"I said, what is the problem?" Fredo heard Treasure's voice from inside the house.

Just hearing her voice made him love her all over again.

It's now or never he thought.

He knocked on the door and a couple seconds later it opened to reveal Treasure and Chris.

"Fredo!?"

Everyone who commented just made me want to update late at night so, here it is :).

Brianna? She got that ass beat.

Fredo loves Treasure...

Vote, COMMENT, and Share

Ps. Comment.