Chapter Thirty Four

**(AN: Well, Ive been attempting to do math homework for like the last 2 hours. I havent gotten that far. Updating this baby got in my way, not that that is a bad thing :) Ya'll are reading but ya'll arent commenting! I wanna know how you like it! Are you for: EZRA? JAX? CAM AND CHARLEE? RYDER AND SOPHIE? What combos do you like? What do you want  to see happen? Should Charlee's baby live? ETC ETC! Anyways, Im half out of mountain dew, or half full if your an optimist...and i have to finish this homework before class starts in 20 minutes. ReVomment darlings! -Opal)**

Chapter Thirty Four 

*Two Days later* -A week left to the Charlee Rescue Mission

“She is planning something I can tell,” Cam said from the couch. “Is she?” Ryder asked from the chair. “She is,” Jac claimed for his stance against the fireplace. “Stay out of my head,” I told him. He smirked at me. I looked at Cam and crossed my arms. “Hey I didn’t do anything,” he said holding his hands up in surrender. “That’s the thing, we’ve been sitting here for two days and we havent even come up with a plan to save Charlee yet!” I snapped. Cam frowned. “I know, I get it it’s a hard subject, but we have a week before Im sent over in to no mans land so you guys can save her, right now its just up in the air, we don’t have a plan!” I said. I sat down on the arm of Ryders chair. 

“The plan is we save Charlee and hopefully her baby,” Cam said as he sat up from his laying position in the couch. I rolled my eyes. “That’s not a plan, its more of an objective. The objective is to save her the plan is HOW we are going to save her,” I told them. They had to understand, I mean I may not have much logic but that was common sense. Ryder sighed. “Our plan is…..” he paused and looked at Cam. Cam frowned again. “If you keep doing that you’ll get wrinkles…wrinkles are for old people, old people are ugly, do you wanna be ugly?” I questioned. Cam stuck his tongue out at me. 

“I don’t know how we’re supposed to do this, Sophie,” he admitted. He looked at Jax in defeat. “Do I have to do everything for you?” Jax asked sighing. He moved from the fireplace and sat down on the couch next to Cam. He was quiet for a moment. “We cant have a plan,” he finally said. “Are you joking me right now, you are going to be dead in like 2 seconds you son of a…witch,” I said trailing off my sentence. Jax rolled his eyes. “Sophie she can read minds just like me, the more she knows the harder it will be to get Charlee back safely, we cant have a plan, if we don’t know what we are doing neither will she, she wont have a counter attack,” he told me. 

“God why does this have to be so complex?” I groaned. Ryder smiled at me and my insides melted. “Its because you make it that way, now wheres dinner?” he asked. I scoffed. “Its waiting for you to make it,” I said as I got up. He tugged on my arm and it starting buzzing, kinda felt like it had fallen asleep and was starting to wake up. “I was just joking Sophie,” he said his eyes staring into mine. My heart palpitated. Keep in the zoneeeee, Sophie, stay concentrated….my vision started to go out and the last thing I heard was Cam’s voice. “Man you really gotta stop doing that to her, now we have to leave the room,” 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mind Blowing. Hot. Scorching. White hot pleasure. OHMYGOD! He was ripping my clothes off and was throwing them around the room. My bra was left with a strap missing, my panties were in shreds. He was whispering naughty things in my ear. WHAT WAS THAT? Oh that was naughty. He slid his hand up and under me and pulled me down so I was center with him and then in a blink of an eye or in my case the slip of a moan, he was….

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I bolted up. I was laying on the couch. Sonofafuckingbitch. Ryder was staring at me. Again. He looked like he was going to spontaneously combust. OHNO! The boys! I looked around the room frantically. “They left as soon as you passed out,” he confirmed. I sighed in relief. “Besides, you weren’t out long enough to even…check the oil if you know what I mean,” he looked at me and I got up frustrated. 

“You’re disgusting!” I screeched. “Oh Sophie,” he said laughing, “You are so naïve!” he said. “I had sex like once!” I exclaimed. “The whole process is new, Ive had sex with more guys in my dreams then I have in real life and its just….” Cam walked in and interrupted me. “You’re a skank,” he prompted. I shrieked. “IM GOING TO KILL YOU!” I yelled. He ran out of the room and Ryder remained seated. “You guys are a bunch of assholes,” I murmured as I sat down on the nearest chair. “I don’t like the whole blanking out thing,” I said looking up at Ryder. “I don’t like you doing it either, the only way it stops is if…we…you know,” he said softly. “Im not ready for that,” I admitted. And I really wasn’t. I didn’t want to jump into the Ezra Situation again. It may not be The Virginity Complex like Jax had said but I still didn’t want to get too attached…because what it,I put my whole heart into this relationship and ruined it like I did the one with Ezra? 

“Sophie, Im not going to push you into doing something you don’t want to do, Im not that kind of guy…and before you even ask, Im not Cam either, Im not going to go out and fuck some random girls because you wont put out. This Semper Sodales thing is the real deal…Im yours, whenever you want me, however you want me and wherever you want me, no questions asked.” he implored. 

I blinked away the tears, I really didn’t want to mess this up with him. But other people were more important at the moment and I had other things that had to be accomplished before I could let myself  fall for him completely. Who knew this love shit worked so quick? 

Ryder got up to walk out of the room but when he reached the doorway he turned to face me. I could feel his gaze on my back. “Things will work out, Sophie, I promise, just be strong,” he told me then he walked out of the room leaving me to cry myself into a coma.