Chapter Fifteen

(AN: This Quote is mentioned in the chapter below: "You’re not going to go all Christian Grey on me are you?” I asked. Ezra smirked. “I’m not into that BDSM shit," If you can tell me where I got that quote from I will dedicate a chapter to you in THIS story! Just a hint...you can find the author and the book the quote came from, from one of the people who fanned me on here. If you can find HER and the quote, comment on this chapter where its from! -Opal)

Chapter Fifteen

“Wait, so your okay with this? “ Ezra asked looking at me confused. I stood up and wiped my nose again, damn it was bleeding good. “Am I okay with the fact that you are supposedly some mythological creature made my some evil bitch…pardon me, witch lady who just tried to kill me, no, im not but am I going to get over it,  yes I am. “ Ezra looked at me his eyebrows raised. “I plan on not getting anymore involved than I already am, I mean I’m sure this is one fucked up dream as it is anyways…” Ezra interrupted me. “Sophie its not a dream,” he said seriously. 

I started to walk away. “Well, whether or not it is or isn’t, please do as she’s told because unlike you, who by the way, lied about their age, I am way to young to die,” I thought about that. “Oh my god I’ve been having sex dreams about a 4000 year old guy. Oh god that’s gross. “ I started to walk away. But Ezra reached for my arm and my body went straight to him like two opposite charged magnets 

“Don’t do that!” I hissed. Trying to force my body to leave his arms. “I cant help it!” he growled. He licked his lips. “I thought you said you couldn’t!” I exclaimed. “For now…I cant, but once I take back my position…darling girl you will be all mine, in every way,” he then let me go and I backed away. 

“I don’t want anything to do with you!” I told him as I reached the door. “That’s a lie,” he told me. “NO! I have a choice! I don’t want you!” I yelled at him. He frowned. “A choice? You think you have a choice? I didn’t even have a choice!” he snapped at me. “I was forced by fucking nature to mate upon a human! Do you have any idea what I could do to you if I lost the last bit of control that I have left? I could kill you in seconds!” he said harshly. He walked towards me and my hand slipped in panic as I tried to open the door. “I could bend you over this desk…” I looked at him and scowled. “ You’re not going to go all Christian Grey on me are you?” I asked. Ezra smirked. “I’m not into that BDSM shit, but it would be extremely gratifying to bend you over,” he told me. “You’re a pig,” I snapped. “They have 30 minute orgasm’s” he told me. 

“Goodbye,” I said as I stalked out of his room. I never should have went to confront him in the first place that was a stupid idea. I was still in complete in utter shock from what had just happened. I was sure I was dreaming or in some strange kind of denial because none of that could be real? Supernatural whatever its called is not real. 

I walked down the hallway and ran into Jax. He had papers in his left hand a coffee in his right and smile lit up his face when he saw me. Then it turned into a frown. “Sophie are you okay?” he asked. I looked up at him after a delayed reaction, just realizing that he was speaking to me. “Yeah, I’m…” I paused. This was way to much. I was mated to a werewolf, on a witches hit list, and I had a Lit teacher who was extremely attracted and maybe even attached to me. I couldn’t handle this. I was going to break down…in 5.4.3.2. I dint even make it to one before Jax’s papers fell to the floor along with his cup of coffee and he gathered me in his arms. 

He just held me and let me cry. And then I heard it. That feral growl again. Jax swiftly pushed me behind him and then…over his shoulder I saw Ezra stalk down the hall looking all kinds of pissed off. “Let her go!” he yelled. Jax stood his ground. “Back off Ezra,” he warned. People were starting to come back from their break from Ezra’s physics class. 

“She’s mine!” Ezra snapped. “Im not yours!” I sobbed over Jax’s shoulder. I found his hand and squeezed it for all it was worth. “Just leave me alone!” Ezra ran full charge at Jax and Jax pushed me out of the way just as Ezra tackled him to the ground. “What the hell!” I screamed. I looked around and cried for someone to help me. No one came forth. They were all still. 

Then I heard her seriously demented cackle. I whipped around and saw her. Julianne also known as the acid bitch witch. She was strutting down the hall, looking ethereal. Her body was literally pulsating color. I could feel my energy leaving my body. I leaned up against a wall and glanced down and Ezra and Jax still beating the shit out of each other on the floor. 

“I see what scares you most.” Julianne said as she stopped in front of me. “Having feelings for both,” she smiled as she ran her hand down the side of my face. “Such a pretty little thing,” she whispered. I hissed in pain at the feel of her touch on my skin, but I couldn’t move. “It would be a waste to kill you, you could be useful….I know,” she leaned in and whispered in my ear. “Get Ezra to terminate the Solar Pack or I will make you choose, between your human and your mate, Which one will live and which one will die.” 

After that she was gone. Ezra and Jax stood up as if nothing had happened. The class walked around us and into the classroom. “Sorry man didn’t mean to bump into you,” Jax said as he bent down to pick up his coffee and papers. I looked at them in disbelief. This was way to fucking much. And I ran straight to my car not once looking back.