Part Two- Chapter Eleven

I was still suffering the consequences of the club Charlee took me to a week later. I groaned every time Ezra looked sorrowfully at me or every time Jax accidentally touched my hand in class. Why oh why did I let Charlee feed me Tequila?

************************************************************************************************************

“Do it!” Charlee said laughing as she placed 4 shots in front of me at the club in Rayleigh. I looked at her eyes wide. “Are you on crack?” I asked. She looked at me with eyebrows raised. “Okay don’t answer that but are you crazy!” I exclaimed. She put a hand on her hip. “Drink them!” she yelled over the music. “NO!” I yelled back. “YES!” she said. “NO!” “YES” NO!” “DRINK THEM DRINK THEM DRINK THEM,” she chanted then soon, holy mother of all that was holy, the ENTIRE CLUB was chanting right along with her. 

Finally I gave up, peer pressure got me, I grabbed one shot and tossed it back, grabbed the others and tossed them back too. All four were gone in less than a minute and I was gone in less than 5. 

Soon I was on the dance floor, grinding on some guys I didn’t know while Charlee was on me with some guy behind her, it was like a sandwich with Charlee and I in the middle. After a while my head began to swim and Charlee took that as I needed to shoot some more shots, and my too far gone brain didn’t have a doubt in the world that she was wrong. Hell when I was drunk Charlee was always right. So she drug me back to the bar and the bartender pour something in the 4 shot glasses and she made me down them as quick as I could. They burned going down and I made a face. 

But she smiled. After a moment my head wasn’t swimming anymore, I actually couldn’t even feel it. Charlee drug me back out onto the floor as some crazy upbeat techno music started and then I was lost in the music and quickly after that caught in a daydream. 

Ezra was dancing with me this time. I was kind of upset about that. I enjoyed the shower sex. We were alone though. He had me so my ass was pressed against his groin and his hands were on my hips and he was gently guiding me into grinding on him, I let him. Not that I didn’t know how to grind myself but it was a lot better this way. One hand started to slid up my leg and up the dress and my back arched. 

He bent and softly bit my ear and I groaned. His fingers came to a stop at the band of my panties and then he grabbed them in a bunch in his hands and tore them off throwing them on the ground. His fingers slid up and my legs trembled. I went to say something when I started to shake. What was going on? Ezra stopped touching me…what no! My body started shaking again. 

I snapped out of it. “Dude what the hell you zoned out on me!” Charlee snapped. She had her hands on my shoulders and she was shaking me. Somehow I had made it to a couch in the corner of the club. “Are you okay?” she asked and she really looked worried. “I’m…OW!” I screamed. The brand started burning. Why did it do that! “Sophie?” Charlee asked. She was starting to get scared. “Listen Sophie this may be hard to understand but you have to go to him okay, whoever it was that you were dreaming about you have to go to him, it wont stop unless you do,” she told me. 

My drunken brain wasn’t comprehending what she was telling me. She snapped her fingers in front of my face. “Sophie listen! The guy you were dreaming about, he needs you too, trust me, that brand wont stop burning and you wont stop dreaming unless you surrender yourself to him!” she was explaining this slowly as if I was a child. 

She took out my phone from my purse…where did she get that from? ‘Call him okay?” she said. I looked at my phone. Who was I calling? 

*************************************************************************************

“What are YOU doing here?” a male voice said. But my vision was too blurry and the music too loud for me to know who it was. “What are YOU doing here?!” I voice countered. “She called me!” the first voice exclaimed. “No, she called ME!” the second voice hissed. I recognized Charlee’s voice and it didn’t sound to happy. “Are you two the teachers?” she asked. I laid my head back on the couch. Oh god I didn’t did I?  “She was incoherent,” Jax said. I recognized his voice now. “I was worried so I drove straight here. I pushed damn 110 on the “highway, she scared me,” he admitted. 

Ezra was silent.  “Speak Ezra,” Charlee snapped. How did she know his name. “I’m not yours to command,” he snapped back . “Jax, its Jax right? Could you excuse us for a moment?” Charlee asked. My vision started to clear and I saw Jax step to the other side of the couch keeping an eye on me. He really did look worried and scared. 

“Are you a fucking idiot!?” Charlee hissed. I looked and they were right on my side of the couch. Ezra crossed his arms, looking furious. “Watch your mouth Charlotte!” he snapped. “You’re my Beta not My damn Alpha, and that is my best friend that you FUCKING MARKED!” She slapped him across the face and his jaw clenched. 

“She’s human Ezra!” Charlee cried. “You’ll kill her!” Ezra looked pained. “You don’t think I know this, Charlee I cant help who I mark! I don’t want her, trust me I don’t ut I cant help what I feel. I have to have her!” What in the world was my delusional brain making me see and hear?

“You have to go away!” Charlee hissed. “I wont let you ultimately ruin her life she has to much to live for!” Ezra’s face turned red. “If you mean Jax I swear I will talk to your brother and have you out-casted.” he growled. “She needs a human mate, Ezra it wont work with you!” 

Ezra’s eyes filled with tears as he looked at me. He clenched his jaw again and then he walked away. “Come on baby,” Charlee said as she hoisted me up from the couch. I felt Jax’s hands around my waist. “I got her,” he whispered. Charlee nodded. 

She tilted my chin up and forced my eyes to meet hers. “Forget,” she whispered. 

Forget what?