Chapter Twenty Two

Chapter Twenty Two 

It was well after midnight when I made it home again. It was officially Wednesday and I didn’t feel like finishing off the rest of my school week. Actually I figured, if Jax’s plan didn’t work, I wouldn’t be around to finish off school anyways. I laid in bed and stared at the ceiling. So many things had happened within the past 3 weeks. None of this would be considered plausible none of it could be considered real. 

I rolled over on my bed and sighed. Fuck it all. I only lived once and I wasn’t even sure if I was going to live past next week as it is. 

I got up and got dressed and quickly grabbed my house keys and car keys and walked out of the house to my car. I sat in the seat for a moment before firing up the Neon’s engine. Without ever being there once, I followed my gut and drove to where I knew Ezra’s house would be. 

I parked in his driveway, he had a quaint little house right off campus, secluded in a little section of the woods. I got out and silently closed the car door and walked up his driveway. Why was I so nervous? Oh yes, it was because I was giving into my bodies impulses and I was at my teachers house at 1 in the fucking morning. Before I could chicken out I rang his doorbell. 

A moment later, a ruffled looking Ezra opened the door. “Sophie?” he asked. Oh god he was sleeping! I almost told him sorry and left but the hormonal Sophie took over. I launched myself over the threshold and into his arms. My arms wrapping around his neck and my lips crashing to his. He didn’t hesitate, but then again what guy in their right mind would? He kicked closed his front door without breaking his hold. He maneuvered me so my back was against the wall, my legs wrapped around his waist and his lips on my neck. This was 100x better than any wet dream. Did I feel skanky for making out with my old Physics teacher? You betcha. Did I give a shit at the moment? Damn straight I didn’t. 

“Wait Sophie,” he said as he pulled away from my neck. I hissed. “A little talk and a lot more of what you were just doing,” I moaned. He smirked at me but set me down. “I want to make sure this is what you want, and by you I mean YOU, not the hormonal driven crazy by the mating symbol, you.” he told me.

“If its going to be with anyone Ezra I want it to be with you, now please just make it stop hurting,” I groaned. He pulled me to him. “What hurts baby,” he whispered running his hands up my back. “You’re the devil!” I said, gasping for air. My body was humming and throbbing in places that had NEVER throbbed before. I was running hot and I wanted him…bad. 

He laughed and soon I was back in his arms. It took us a while to get to his bed, but soon we were there. He set me down softly on his, I gulped, black silk sheets, and I clenched my thighs. He stood above me looking down and soon he pounced. He was touching everywhere he could, kissing every inch of skin he could get to and then just as fast as I had put my clothes on he was taking them off and I was letting him. I wanted this, I kept telling myself, I did, I really did. 

WHOA! He was … was that his….that was WAY bigger than in my dreams! Was that going to fit? I was going to be split in half! I started to panic. Hormonal Sophie was gone being replaced my rational Sophie who was obviously scared of big penises. Ezra hovered above me. And he paused. “Sophie?” he asked. Oh god he looked good naked. When did he get naked anyways? “Sophie?’ he asked again. My eyes were glued onto his downstairs region, it was somewhat embarrassing come to think of it. “You aent ready for this are you?” he asked as he he leaned down on his elbows. I closed my eyes. His contact was making hormonal Sophie come out just a little bit but he was right. 

“Sex is something you cant plan or just do on a whim baby, it has to happen because YOU want it to happen, don’t do it to please me,” he told me. He laid down beside me, completely ignoring the fact that he was naked and he pulled me in close to him. I laid my head on his chest and sighed. “I did want it. I don’t want to die a virgin,” I whispered. He chuckled. “Your plan just might work Sophie, and if It doesn’t I promise to deflower you before you die,” I hit his chest. “This isn’t funny!” I told him. “I know it isn’t,” he agreed and he kissed my forehead.