14: The Life Of a Girl

WARNING: SMUT AHEAD! READ AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED...

"The Life Of a Girl"
*
*
*

"Let me get this straight. The both of you are gay?"

I paced around my room, ignoring my friends' gazes. Immediately after I discovered Chad and Winston, I summoned all my friends into my room for an interrogation.

Chad rubbed the crook of his head and glanced at Winston. "Yeah."

That explains why they were always fighting and teasing each other. That explains it all.

"Were you planning to tell me at all?"

"Not anytime soon."

I shook my head in disbelief. Gemma was just watching me without offering any comforting words. No one dared tell me to calm down because I would have lost it there and then.

"What do you take me for? A homophobe?"

It was saddening that my own friends couldn't trust me with certain information about their lives, meanwhile, I had virtually told them everything about my life.

"Haz, we're sorry." Winston apologized, walking to my spot at the window.

"I wish you guys would trust me enough." Tossing my hair away from my eyes, I stumbled out of my room and up to my parents' room.

I cringed at the sounds coming from inside. There was no need to imagine the events happening in there.

Ew.

And their moans were so loud that anyone passing by this corridor could hear everything.

"Don't stop-" That was mom's barely recognizable voice.

Double ew!

Frustrated, I banged on their door. "Guys, keep it low!" I yelled.

There was a chuckle and a short laugh, then, I heard shuffling and finally, the door opened just a few inches. Mom peeked out, grinning like a mad woman. Her cheeks were burning red.

"Hey baby." She hugged her blanket to her chest.

"I'm sorry for blocking your activity, but your perverted noises are getting on my nerves ." I grumbled.

"You never complained for fifteen years, why complain now?" Dad asked from inside.

Huffing, I folded my arms on my chest. "You guys are worse than two hormonal teenagers."

"Hazel, what do you need?" Mom demanded. I could sense her mounting irritation.

A sneaky grin stole up my lips. "Nothing."

And I turned and fled, laughing when  mom screamed at me. I escaped to the attic and locked myself in. Then, I brooded over all I saw and heard today.

Winston and Chad.

I ended up falling asleep on the sofa curled up in fetal position.

💭💭💭

"Hazel, where on earth are you?" Shawn demanded through my phone.

Sitting upright, I winced at the sharp pain in my neck. "In the attic."

"What are you doing there?Never mind, I'm coming."

Five minutes more and Shawn was holding the door to the attic open. He stepped in dressed in a pair of blue cargo shorts and a black Nirvana T-Shirt my mom had gotten for him from her trip to some country.