Ugh

OMG I CANT FUDGING BELIEVE THAT WE ARE MOVING.!!! I was so pissed at my mom for doing this... It is her fault daddy got a new job. I mean she married him and all. GOD FCK THIS. I need my iPhone because I'm tryin to take a picture with my lil Bros phone and it is a total piece of shit I tell you. My little brother, Nate, wanted me to take a pic of his donut for him( don't ask me why) . I couldn't seem to get a good picture, I got so pissed I threw the donut at my mom, she swirled off of the road. WE WERE ALL FINE !!! Anyways after getting yelled at I forgot about this boy I have been talking to on Twitter. Omg was he a cutie pie. I just wish I could jump on th- ok never mind I'm getting to far with this. Well he is in the band 5 seconds of summer and I dig them, well I begged him to follow me. Surprisingly he did.... Well here is what he looks like. He has curly but not that much , wavy, silky, chocolate brown hair that I want to touch so badly it looks really soft omgomgomg. Ok and he is pretty tall from what I have heard, also his band mates are Ashton, Michael, and Luke.
********************
This has been the longest plane ride and drive ever! My mom wanted to see friends in Melbourne and she didn't want to pay money for another flight so we are driving from Melbourne to Sydney. FML