English love affair

THANK GOODNESS. im in his pants, ive been getting him all night

. so here is what happened.

after tutring him after school i invited calpal over. My mom knew what I was going to do..

We made food together and than watched netflix. He made a move. I accepted the move with my tongue, I knew it was going far but not too far.. yet.

he rolled me over on my twin sized bed, last thing i knew was that he was heavily breathing on top of me, I was stunned at his beauty, so much that i had to shove my tongue down his throat. I quietly moaned at the satisfaction he gave back to me. He slowly unbuttoned my MISSME jeans. Then I gave back and put my hand over his already erect member hidden under a pair of undies and tight skinned black jeans. WE were both naked, and hot. He asked if I was ready, i nodded. I asked him if he was ready and he responded with "I've been ready ever since you entered the school doors." "Oops I almost forgot," he said as he slipped the chocolate flavored condom on his member "that wouldve been really bad". "yeah i know " He slipped inside, I gasped, well so did he. He thrusted into my body, we both were enjoying this, by the moans, I think the whole neighborhood would tell we were enjoying it. Escpecially the time when Calum said "OPEN YOUR LEGS AND SCREAM FOR ME!!" as he ate me out.

Then,

I heard someone open the door while i was in the middle of giving calum a BJ, It was timmy, Timmy screamed and stole the sheets of the bed, this all happened right when Calum ejaculated into the condom. I ripped it off his pen15 and threw the cream filled condom and timmy.

that was the best night ever.

xx