Stella.

Calum and I are still together it has been a couple months since the group chat... but we are starting not see each other as much as we usually did, he always has "band practice", I don't know if that is true but i can't question him.

Today I rang Calum to see if he wanted maybe get lunch and go to mall but I never got a response.

Since, my life doesn't revolve around my boyfriend I decided to go by myself and treat myself to some new clothes and frozen yogurt.

When I was shopping around at Forever 21 I ran into an awfully stylish girl.

"Oops oh my god I am so sorry, here I'll help you" I said as all of the items fell out of her small handbag. " Oh, aha don't worry about it.. clumsy me for having my bag wide open, I should pay attention more to the real world and not to what i think i might have spilled on my skirt.. but probably didn't." she said.

" What is your name?" I asked

"Stella."

"Doesn't that mean star?" I said.

" Yes... or well.. that's what they say" she enthusiastically remarked.

While I was on the ground I felt around to see if there was anything that might have fell that I didn't see.

I grabbed a little wallet picture that consisted of her and some boy, I didn't look at the picture twice until i handed it to her. That other boy was Luke!

I handed it to her and she looked at the picture than at me, than at the picture. " OH WAIT!!!! YOU MUST BE CALUM'S GIRLFRIEND!?!?!?!" She gasped of excitement.

" Yes, are you Luke's hah" I giggled.

" Oh course, he is my little Lukey Pookey Penguin. Are you busy?"

" No I am not at the moment, I was gunna hang with Calum but I guess him and Luke are hanging out today... so i didnt bother" I said.

" OH MY GOSH YOU SHOULD COME OVER. C'MON WE ARE GOING HOME. I THINK THEY ARE THERE." She yelped as she took my arm and dragged me into her car.

On the way there we listened to a collection of One Direction and 5SOS songs.

We pulled up to Luke's house, which was pretty big. I have been here a couple times before to watch them all practice.

I look and I only see Cal's car. Where are the rest of them?

We creek open the door to see the unbelievable.

Luke and Calum.

Together.