Sometime later

IVE BEEN INACTIVE FOR SO LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SORRY

 It's been 2 months since I thought I lost Calum. 

     He's been going to therapy for the last couple weeks since he got out of the hospital, slowly but surely things are getting better for him. Luke and Cal are still together but they are in more of a serious and open relationship than ever before. Honestly, I am so glad that things are getting better for him, for me.  We keep in contact ever since the incident and we talk to eachother whenever something is wrong. I love having him around more.

Mikey and I are still together and happy.

It's November 20th and today is Michael's birthday! All of the boys are coming over to his house and throwing a small party and I am more excited than ever.  I got Michael a little bracelet with a guitar charm on it, along with some video games.  I made my way over to his house,since I decided to show up early,no one was going to be there for a while.  Slowly I opened the door without knocking and saw Michael sitting on a reclining chair tuning his electric guitar, that I'm guessing was a present from his mom and dad. Michael's face slowly turned from the guitar to me, standing up he walked towards the gifts I set on the table.  My fingers lightly tapped his shoulder. "Not so fast birthday boy."   His hands reach out to grab the small bag stuffed with wrapping paper, "You know you didn't have to buy me anything, you are my birthday present." Michael's arms slowly went around my torso as he lifted me high enough to where he could kiss me. His lips slowly matched up with mine as he led me to the leather couch nearby.  He softly laid me on the cushion as he  hovered lightly above me while continuing to slowly kiss me.  Before it got too heated,the 3 other boys abruptly stomped in through the front door. I'm guessing Michael didn't notice because he continued to make out with me.    "HEY!" Ashton slightly yelled.    "YEAH EW." Luke remarked. "Fuck you guys." Michael said under his breath.   

       "Lads and ladies, we have the house to ourselves this weekend. My parents are on a vacation to Adelaide and won't be back til Monday morning." Michael informed everyone.     "Holy shit, really?" Calum enthusiastically asked.  " Yeah, so we need to figure something out to do this weekend, I just want it to be us."