Sadness and Confusion

It has been several weeks since the whole Luke and Calum thing occurred. Calum still talks to me and reminds me that he loves me and I know he does. But not like how he used too.

I can't be selfish and say I want him back because he is happier now and feels accepted and that's all he's ever deserved. I miss him. A lot. I can't go without thinking of him everyday, at night time it get's worse.

If I am lucky I fall asleep around 3.

I think Stella is doing better and she moved on, that's good, she's happy.

Tonight, I said goodnight to my parents and slipped on one of Calum's shirts he gave me when we were first together. It smells like him which is nice.

I lay down in my bed and try my hardest to fall asleep. I look over to grab my phone and check for any notifications from anyone , usually it would be Calum but nope. While my phone was held in my hands it started vibrating and ringing from an unknown number. I was frightened because it's like 4 am and who would call at this time?

I slide the answer button and hear a faint " Hello." from what sounded like a boy about my age.

"Hello? Who is this?" I ask.

" Michael, Miichael Clifford. Who are you to be answering phone calls from this time at night? Isn't the first day of school tomorrow?" He said sarcastically.

" Yes, it is. I can't sleep, aren't you Calum's friend?"

" Yes, aren't you his ex?"

" I don't wanna talk about it."

" Its okay. I can't sleep either ... can we talk for a little bit?"

"Sure." I said.

***********************************

Next thing I knew was that I looked out my window and the sun was rising and I was still on the phone with Michael.