There.

A/N- okay so now I'm going to do a small part of Cassia's POV. kk cool beans.

Cassia's POV--

I started to begin my essay on some math thingy but I couldn't even put my pencil on my paper without noticing Calum staring at me with sad and concerned eyes. I was very worried that something was seriously wrong, I couldn't do anything about it because I know he would just tell me to leave him alone. Starting my essay I felt a slight tap on my shoulder."Cassia, do you know what is up with Calum?.." The tall, blonde boy asked me. "Nope.. "
We both looked over to see Calum asking our Mathematics teacher something and he left the classroom.
I was guessing it was to just use the restroom, at this time I was really worried because he left with his pencil sharpener in his back pocket. I quietly ran up to mrs. H and asked to go to the hall and get a drink.
Surprisingly after a few try's of asking she just was over it and told me to just go. Cal has been in the bathroom for more than 10 minutes and all I hear in there is complete silence but I also hear a slight dripping noise. I don't question it bc our school is extremely old and it could just be a running sink.
Some moments later a boy a walked into the bathroom. So I tried to make it less obvious that I was looking into the bathroom and trying to figure out what calum was doing. I walked back to the water fountains which are right by the bathrooms but hidden in a small indent of the wall. I began to drink but then a sound startled me, I peeked out of the water fountain area and saw a flash of calum running out of the bathroom. I flew after him in sheer panic.
He frantically turned around facing me I looked at him in shock. There was blood everywhere and I didn't know what to do except just scream loud as I could. His knees gave out right in front of me.
I saw the boy that was in the bathroom standing a few feet away from me.
"Run. Now. Go get some one please" I yelled . Sitting on the ground, I had Calum's head resting in my lap. I slowly stroked his tan forehead and his black hair. I grabbed his wrist that was dripping of blood and held it in my hand tracing the new cuts on his arms, I yelled as loud as I possibly could "WHY. I COULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING. WHAT IS WRONG . I COULD HAVE STOPPED HIM. I CANT LET HIM GO. I-I-I-COULDVE HELPED HIM." Then at this point I thought I lost him.

There were people watching me scream,curse and cry into Calums chest. They all just ran into their classrooms to get more teachers.
The paramedics rushed in and took him to the hospital.
My mom picked me up only minutes later to take me to the hospital where he was.
Sitting in the waiting room for an hour or two I spoke to the boy that was in the bathroom.
"Hi I'm Ashton." The cheeky boy stated.
"Hey I'm Cass. Thank you for everything, thank you so much."
"No problem. It was just doing what had to be done, I hope he's okay." He told me.
"I do too."
I only got to see Calum for about 5 minutes. He was awake but he was hooked up to so many machines it was scary.
Luke was there and I was caressed in his arms as he rocked me back and forth while Cal fell asleep.
We sat down and Luke held his soft hand. He began to shed tears into his lap.
I stroked his back and we just sat there in the hospital all night.

-/-/-/- IDK THAT SUCKED BUT IS WAS V SAD IM SORRY.