Summer

Since I got to Sydney in the late spring it is already summer and school has been released... thank god. Calum and I have slowed down a bit since the group chat be we are still going stronger than ever. All of us are all pretty good friends now and during school we all go to Nandos for lunch which is pretty great since we all don't have classes together... so we hang out as much as possible.

Today I I think Calum is coming over for the night, my mom knows we are together and she doesn't have any issues with us or him. My mom actually loves Calum and she thinks he helped me become who I am today... no longer a bitchy teen.

I woke up to the sound of an alarm.. my depressing alarm clock ugh. I have it set so I kind of have a normal sleeping schedule this summer.

I took a shower slipped on some light colored jeans, a light blue flannel, a grey t-shirt and some white high-tops to top off the outfit.

* ring* *ring* I rushed right when I heard my phone make noise, I answered it to hear a familiar Australian voice on the other end. "Hey, Im still coming over right?" "Of course! and my mom has headed to work all ready and it's raining, so maybe we could just watch Netflix or something." I said. "Sounds like a date" He remarked. "Okay see ya bye." I hung the phone up and set it on my counter.

I heard a knocking at the door, I was in my room, which was on the second floor so I slid down the railing, almost breaking my neck, so I decided to walk the rest of the way down instead, considering my clumsiness.

"Hello, I come bearing gifts!" Calum held in his hands bags off food. I slightly chuckled at his humor. He set the food down and we began making popcorn and got settled to watch a movie. "So.. what movie?" I questioned. "Oooo how about something action packed." I sighed " Okay sure whatever makes you happy. How about the first Spiderman movie evah'"

" Oh my gosh yes! You're the best person ever." he pecked me on the cheek. I returned the favor and pecked him right back. Then, he kissed me, I did so right back to him. "Im so happy with you." Calum whispered "Trust me... you make me happy too"

I was cuddled right beside him listening to his heartbeat. I lightly closed my eyes and fell asleep to the sound of Calum breathing and the sound of rain.