Raped

Oh my god guys! I haven't updated in exactly 2 weeks! In 2 weeks! Sorry :( but my birthday is in 2 weeks from today :D yay!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Night approached, and as the day fell, I got nervous. About tonight. I'm scared. I want to die. I know this is a chapter in my life that will be horrible. A whole kidnapping chapter. But what then? Does my story end? Does he kill me? I don't know. But I'm scared he will. I don't want to get raped. I don't. "Melody! Get into my room baby!" It was around 11 pm. Monique was already sleeping. She didn't know about anything. Ross looked at me, noticing I was still in my room. "MELODY! GET YOUR ASS IN MY ROOM MELODY! DON'T MAKE ME HIT YOU. THINGS WON'T BE PRETTY. YEAH! WHY DONT WE JUST SAY THAT?" I was scared. As I walked from my room to his, I noticed my body was shaking, with fear. As soon I stepped in his room, Ross came in. I didn't want to look at him in the face. Oh god no. I stared at the ground. "Melody im bored let's do somethin fun! Yeah baby?" he said as he closed and locked the door. I wanted to scream. He locked the door. There was seriously no way out of here. Oh no!!! "Melody. Do something fun." he said a little bit more serious this time. His voice seemed like he was getting mad. I stood there, looking at the floor. "TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES MELODY. NOW MELODY. DON'T MAKE ME GET MAD OR I'LL HIT YOU!" He yelled really mad. I was so scared, but I began taking my clothes off. Ross nodded. I was now only in my bra and underwear. I don't want to remove any more clothing. Ross signaled me to go to him. I wouldn't do anything else, so he pulled me to him. He slowly took my bra off, placed me on the bed, and headed to take my undies off. This is horrifying. He removed them. I was now naked. Completely naked. In front of a man who I don't know. He got on the bed, and starting kissing me, and touching me where no girl would want to be touched. He kept touching me so sexually, he did every movement which the book had.

***

I woke up, finding myself naked. Feeling used, and abused. Obviously, I had. I turned my head around, facing the other side of the bed, seeing Ross. Him smiling at me. "Did you enjoy last night?" he asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ugh (/.\) I know! That was kinda lame :( im not good at writing, and this is my first book, please keep that in mind! Please comment! Please tell me how I'm doing, and maybe how the story could get better! I'll shout you out if you give me a great idea! Thanks! Bye (: I'll try to update soon! Hopefully before my birthday!

- guadalupe