Trying to be heard

The next day, it was a same usual day. When ross got home, he gave me another one of his little gifts. This time it was a red shirt, some black jeans, a black hat, and a black scarf. The day after, he told me to go get the newspaper. He told me to put that clothes on, and to wrap the scarf all over my head so nobody would be able to tell I was Melody, the kidnapped girl. He forced Monique to let me borrow her shades, sine he had forgotten. Retard, I mumbled. He slapped me. It was a light slap. Well I went out, meanwhile Ross was in his room, and Monique was in the restroom. I went out, and noticed it was this kid, Jake. I used to be best friends with him, but he unfortunately got into a car accident, and it damaged his brain. People think he's mental........he can be, but he's actually smart... So jake was the paper boy I guess! Yay! I could tell him about me being kidnapped and him to tell the police and everything!! "Jake!" I called. He looked confused, not knowing who I am in this disguise. "It's me! Melody! We used to be best friends remember?!" I told him. "Melody?" He asked confused. I took off the shades and pulled the scarf down a little. "Oh! Melody! Do you live here?" he asked with a disgusted face. I can't blame him.....the place Is ugly! I told him everything, in like 2 minutes. Then I heard Ross yelling Mel. "meet me in the backyard. All the way in the back, all the way in the right, there's a window. Meet me there at 8! I'll be there!" I instructed him. Yesterday, I had noticed there was a small window in my room. I put on my shades and ran back inside. "Melody!" he yelled angrily. "what took you so long?" he asked. "uhhhh....it was the paper boy, he was telling me uhhhh....how hard his job is....?" I told him. "that stupid boy!" he said. Ross wasnt going to work today. I don't know why....I guess he asked for the day off.

About two hours later, he told me that I had to go to the store with him...I really didn't find the point of going if I was going to stay in the car.... We got in the car and drove to this place called "Bens Groceries" he made me stay in the car. Since I knew he'd take about 30 minutes, I tried to find something to break the window with. There was a mess in his car! I dug though everything. Yay! I found a hammer, this should be good!! I got it, and swung it to hit the window. Nothing happened. I did it as hard as I can, nothing happened. What the hell ?! I thought. Ahh! These must be some of those windows.....that are really secure, I forgot what they're called...but they're those windows that can't break...I saw people passing by the car. So I yelled and yelled. "HELP ME PLEASE! IM KIDNAPPED PLEASE HELP ME CALL THE COPS! HURRY!" I yelled. No one seemed to hear me. Well some people need to clean their ears I thought! When Ross came back, he noticed I had dug in the car. "Bad girl. Tried to break the window?" he asked. I nodded. "yelled your ass off?" he asked. I nodded. He laughed! " they're sound proof!" he kept laughing. Ummm....ok?! I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sorry this was a boring chapter guys! The next chapter will be exciting! I hve 76 reads, and ill update the next chapter when I get 90 or 100 reads, thanks everyone! I love you all!! Make sure to become my fan! :D

- skittles