Taken

"Hi beautiful!" he told me. "don't call me beautiful. I don't know you. Leave me alone. Get lost." I told him.

"Someone's in a bad mood."

"What do you want? I don't know you. Seriously leave me alone."

"have you ever wanted to be treated like a princess? Would you like to? I have a spare room where I live. I could get you anything you want. You could live there If you want. Come. I want to show you."

What's this bastard thinking?

"leave me alone!!!!" I screamed.

"oh no! You're coming with me!"

"No I'm not!!" I started to panick.

He carried me in a way you'd carry a baby. I screamed.

Suddenly there was no body to be seen. Really? Where is everyone?!

I screamed even harder. He Carried me to his car. A lady appeared.

"Help me! He's kidnapping me! Please help! Please!" I screamed.

"Mel! Calm down! Baby, calm down!" he told me, "she's my daughter, You know how kids are, playing their little games. Sorry about that!" he told the lady.

'Mel' ? 'baby' ? 'games' ?

"please help me!!! I'm getting kidnapped! Please help!" I cried and pleaded to her.

" oh yes! I know how they are! I have a son who always likes to say that! It's annoying!" the lady said.

Seriously! Whats wrong with her?!?!?!

"Mel, you're in big trouble. You're grounded baby. You need to learn that it's not ok to do this in public!" he yelled at me.

Who is this man to be yelling at me? He stuffed me in his car. Then he got in, and locked the doors.

"were gonna have a little fun where I live, melody! Ready? Be ready to have the best life ever!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Haii guys. Please keep reading, share, fan, comment, vote , tell me what you think! Please tell me what you think, I need to get a little ideas of how to make it better!

xo (: