Im here for you babe

hey guys ! omg . its barely like mid-March and ALOT has happened already since the month started ! ._. TOO MUCH . :c So all this bs & everything doesn't give me time to update as much as I would before . :( so unfortunately, i usually only update like once a month :( I'll try Doin it like 2 or 3 times a month now . k .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days after Valentines Day , I woke up to the smell of pancakes & eggs . yummy !

I walk into the kitchen and find Monique cooking exactly what I smelled. "Yay! I love pancakes! I especially like them with chocolate chips!" I said .

"I'm glad!" she responded as she added some chocolate chips to mix.

"Awh! thanks! How nice! By the way, where's Ross?" I asked.

"I'm not sure...When I woke up, he wasn't here." She said sounding all confused.

After eating breakfast, I turned the TV on so I could watch the news. Maybe they forgot about me.

Nothing .

I guess they did forget about me or something .

I sadly walked to my room , and just went back to sleep. What else am I supposed to do?!

I woke up next to Ross. I pushed him away. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?!" I asked really pissed off.

"Babe, I want to spend more time with you. I quit my job. I did it all for you. I don't care what I have to do. you're my everything. I can't live without you Melody . You're perfect . You complete me . , " He said .

I slapped him . "What the hell are you thinking?! Are you retarded? Are you drunk?!" I asked as I lightly hit him.

He grabbed my arms. "STOP HITTING ME LITTLE A**HOLE." he yelled .

he's seriously scaring me..like no lie..he's TOO creepy..!

In the afternoon, I heard the doorbell ring . Ross answered it. "Jimmy! Ohh ! I havent seen you in forever!" I heard Ross say .

I guess this guys name is Jimmy...

"Foreals ! Well as soon as you told me about this Melony girl ,

I immediately came," Jimmy said.

"Her names Melody. not Melony. And she's a beauty." Ross said.

"Where is she at?"

"In this room...follow me!"

Jimmy followed Ross into my room . "Have fun you two!" Ross Said as closing and locking the door as he left.

Oh great .

"I want you to be naughty right now," He said.

"Umm..no. Just no."

"Please babe. You'll like it, I promise. You'll like what I'll do even better! Just let me touch you , yeah? First take off your clothes.

I refused.

He took them off for me.

I looked at Jimmy and said , "I have no other choice..."

Jimmy was touching me ALOT. it was really uncomfortable .

After about an hour of some 'naughty' time with Jimmy, Ross banged on the door. "JIMMY THAT'S ENOUGH." he yelled.

"but she likes it," Jimmy Said.

"ROSS PLEASE GET HIM OUT OF HERE," I yelled .

He kicked open the door , and socked Jimmy.

"Im here for you babe," Ross said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ross is such a creep...

I don't know what to write anymore :( like I know what to write for the ending, but I'm like barely in the middle of the whole story .

kik me? It's the same as my ig username .

ig : @its_guadalupe_?