Talking to him..

Haii guys! So here's the next part...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stood there startled. I didn't want to speak to him. He looked like a creepy man!

"Come here, I said!"

I walked over to his car. "I sell candy, chips, and many other things. Are you hungry? Want me to show you what I have? They're only a dollar!" he said. "No, I'm not hungry and i wouldn't like to see what you have!" I told him with my attitude. Does he think I have the brain of a 5 year old? That I'm so stupid I'd fall for one of those little tricks? No. I ran away from his car. I could hear him yelling, come back! I saw julissa. I ran and hugged her. "what's going on?" she asked. "the man! That creepy man..." I tried to catch my breath, " he called me over and I guess he thought id actually 'buy something from him' !" All she said was that he probably WAS selling something and wasn't actually gonna try to kidnap me. I figured it was reasonable. ! But why would he call ME? And not any other person? This seemed pretty weird....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know, this probably seemed like a boring chapter...but the next chapter will be interesting!!! :)

Please follow me! C:

and maybe even vote ? (: and comment what you think please !

xo .

Kidnapped at the ParkOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara