A walk in the park

Hey guys!(: im trying to update fast so I'll get more readers! Please vote this chapter and become a fan of mine (: please! Thanks to all my readers! Please share this story with all your other friends that have wattpad! Thanks to all my readers !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, in the afternoon, there was a nice, warm , breezy weather. It was the beginning of fall, and the past few days it had been really hot. But for today it was warm and my mom wanted to take a walk in the park. My little sister, Abby was on a play date with of one her little friends. (She's 6)
My mom said I couldn't stay alone in the house. So I had to go with her.

"so how are you doing in school?" My mom asked. I said I was doing great. I wanted to tell her about that one creepy man. But I couldn't . Besides, she always so busy with work that we hardly talk. So i dont want to bug her now.

I literally feel like its only me and my sister at the house most of the time. I mean I know how to cook, and clean, and everything! So I didn't want to spoil this day with mentioning the creep.

For now...

I don't know...he'll be known as Nathan. That will be his code name . So Julissa and I won't just refer him as the creep . Now he's nathan . That name seems like it would be a good one for him. It would fit him. We walked around the park a few times.

*jingle* *splat* "Oh no! The keys fell out of my back pocket!" My mother said. As I turned back to get them, I noticed someone. A few feet away.

Nathan.

What's he doin here? I asked myself. I was creeped out. I felt a chill go down my body.

I kept walking with my mom. I could hear her saying something. I couldn't understand. I couldn't focus at anything. It was the thought of him, behind us, following us, disturbing my mind.
I shook my head, trying to get the thought out.

"Oh look melody! It's your aunt, Rachael!" my mom told me pointing at my aunt. I didn't really like Aunt Rachael. I don't know. She's kinda mean...! I moaned. "fine, just stay right here. I want to go walking with her around the park though" My mom told me. "mom! I don't like her. You know I don't. She always finds something to complain about me EVERYTIME she sees me. I'm tired of it!" I shouted at her. Yes I know, I didnt want to spoil our day. But my aunt already did. I hate her. I can't stand her. It was my only day with my mom that I was enjoying since forever! And she had to ruin it.

"just go with her I'll stay right here, on this bench" I told her trying to keep calm. "But hun-" she started. "Mom, it's ok, ill be alright. Don't worry about me." I told her.

"Okay! Stay right here! Don't move Melody. I'll just go around the park once with her and I'll come back. I'll meet you here. Are you sure you're fine?" she asked. I nodded. She walked to my aunt and they started walking away.

I had then remembered. Nathan. Was he still here? I turned around. He was no where in sight. I turned back , about to take a seat on the bench, when he appears right in my face. Im shocked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

okay so the next chapter will be interesting! I'll try my best to make it really good. Sorry the beginning was kinda boring ._.