His house.

Hey .

Sorry these chapters are like half a page or maybe even less ._.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~best time of my life? No. He thinks I'm retarded. Because I'm 12.

I'm actually really smart. And I know what he's thinking. To rape me. Yes, I'm 12 and I know what that is.

My mom has told me before about all these sexual things, because she wants me to tell her when people touch me somewhere where I feel uncomfortable.

" Are you crazy ? I ain't gonna listen to you. I'm not scared of you!" I snapped at him.

Actually, yes I am scared. A little. I don't want to show my weakness, and I want him to know that stuff isn't easy with me.

" You better listen to me. I'll tell you more afterwards. Things aren't gonna go easy if you don't listen."

I started to observe where we were going. No where that I knew, that was for sure! We turn on a street that was called "Cabrillo St." the name sounds kinda nice.

Once you see the street, it's hideous. We park in front of the only house on cabrillo street . It's ugly. Hideous.

I have never seen such an ugly house. A nasty ugly gray house. That has a broken window. And has an old looking door .

He opens the car door for me. I sit there like nothing .

" get out!" he yelled at me. I ignored him. "today would be nice to enter the house you know." he said.

" Well today would be a nice day for you to die and leave me alone," I responded.

He carried me out. "Ew! Gross don't touch me with your filthy hands you sweaty fat pig!" I yelled.

Okay so he wasn't fat.....I just felt like saying that. He carried me into the house. He put me down.

" Get used to that Mel. A lot of that" he said in a creepy voice. He winked at me. A naughty wink.

That was uncomfortable to me, as it would to any other girl who knew she'd end up getting raped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ummm...yeah, I know, this chapter was kinda boring :s

xo . :*