A day of unknown

I threw the book on the floor in horror. Monique noticed. Obviously. She walked over to where I was. She noticed what was in there. She turned back around to where she was, acting like something normal. I'm confused. Ummm....HELLO?! Did you not just see what was in there ? -_- "Was that.............." I stopped, " was that little Anne's coloring/activity book?" I asked. Monique nodded. Ross came into the living room. "what was that racket?" he asked looking at me. "it wasn't that loud! Besides even if it was, I should be treated like a 'princess' and get to do what I want!" I told him. Let's go over a few more things. He grabbed the stool and sat on it. " I will be teaching you a few things every week," he began. "YOU will? NO! I will be teaching her!" Monique corrected. "You or me. Same shit. There's no difference. God damn Monique! You get so annoying!" he yelled. He got so angry, he didn't continue what he was saying and went back to his room. Around 20 minutes later, Ross calls her to his room. Then she doesn't get out until around 10 minutes later. When she did, she said that ross had said for me to go sleep. I denied. "He said you have no choice melody! Please listen to him!" she told me. "Where do I sleep?" I asked. Monique started walking. "Follow me," she instructed. She led me to a plain room. Nothing at all in there. NOTHING. "This is where you'll sleep," she said. Then she told me goodnight. I guess. I was pretty tired with everything going on. A tear streamed down my face. My eyes were a waterfall. I cried and cried, and ended up crying myself to sleep. Its just the beginning I thought. There's ALOT more to go through in this house. Just the thought. It killed me in the inside.

***

"Goodmorning baby!" Ross awakened me. I got up. "Babe, listen, sorry, but I gotta go work. I'll be back at around 6. Monique's in the kitchen making breakfast. I'll try to bring something for you babe!" he said and ran out the door. Before he left, he kissed me on my cheek. It was gross. "Breakfast is ready!!" monique yelled from the kitchen. I thought about everything. Every single little bad detail in my life along with all the bigger bullshit in my life. I guess it was a long time, because Monique came in. "HURRY THE FUCK UP BITCH! DO YOU THINK I HAVE ALL FUCKIN DAY TO WAIT FOR YOU?!" she yelled. I was shocked. Monique was supposed to be nice! I guess not. She hugged me. I was confused. "I'm so sorry for talking to you like that! It's because that's the way Ross wants me to talk to you. So in front of him, I'll act mean to you, but I don't actually mean the bad words ok? This will be our little secret!" she said. I nodded to confirm. Was she Bi Polar? She served me some Honey Nut Cheerios and I ate them.

A few hours later of boredom, Monique told me to turn on the tv, and to turn it to the news. She said I cod watch it too if I want. A report caught me. It was a report about me. About me being kidnapped. "I was at the park with her, I told her to stay seated in the bench, I was gonna do something and be right back! When I came back my baby was gone. I haven't seen her. If you guys have seen her, please call: (456) 123-7889!" she cried. Seeing my mom in tears breaks my heart!

Then, when I checked the time it was 6:03. Ross should get here soon. Great. I thought. Sure enough! Then came Ross through the door. "I brought a gift baby!" he announced.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~wow! 49 readers thanks everyone (':