Meeting Monique

I walked into the house. Yep! It's as ugly as how it looks from the outside. "gross" I mumbled to myself. "Welcome to your new home baby!" he told me. Eww! What a sick man. Is he retarded? Baby? To be calling me baby? Do I know this man? NO. So then why is he callin me his baby? This guy obviously doesn't know my mom will find me. My mom will find me. Soon. I know she will. She'd do anything to find me, her precious princess. "Pssh! This ain't my home!" I responded. He told me to stop with the attitude. A women then came into the living room, where we were. She looked nice and friendly. But what was she doing here? She gasped. "Oh my god! You really got her?" she asked excitedly. Uhhh....I guess I was wanted in this house? "yeah! Of course! I'm the expert at doing this!" he said.

There was a long moment of silence. And awkward silence.

"Melody, I shall now introduce you to her..." he pointed to the women, " and to the rules,"

There was nothing in the living room. Wait yes there was. Just a little stool, and some toys behind the TV. A box of toys. What were they doin here?

"Well first of all, that's uhhh....Monique...yep! That's Monique! And I'm....uhh...just call me.......Ross,"

Monique smiled and waved. She greeted me with a hello. I ignored her. She seemed really nice, but I'm not planning to be easy yet.

"So now, let me just tell you something Melody, you now belong to me. Only me. No one else. You BETTER listen to me. I'm not kidding. Let me just tell you something. I had a little girl once. Her name was Anne. She was a beautiful girl. I raised her well. She was a kind girl, followed my directions, everything! Then she turned 15. Everything changed. She didn't do as I said. I warned her. Still didn't change her. You wanna know something melody? I was tired of dealing with her attitude. Just like yours. Wanna know wht I did? She drived me so mad, that....well I killed her. I'm serious, melody! Keep up that bad attitude of yours and that will happen to you. I don't want tht to happen to you melody. Don't make me do it babe. Don't," he said.

Was he serious? I'm scared now. I looked at Monique. "yes hun, he is serious," she told me. It's like she read my mind! She probably knew I was worried and startled by the look on my face. "Let's move on guys," she said.

"Anyway, so next rule, don't go outside or anywhere where you're not allowed to. You have to get mine or Monique's permission to go to any room. There is a toy box behind the box. If you behave good, more things will be added in tht box. So go get something from there and play! Go! Now!" he yelled.

He left to his room I guess, leaving Monique in charge of me. I saw a coloring and activity book. I liked to draw and color. I grabbed it, and looked inside. On one of the pages, the directions said draw a picture of you an your dad. I guess anne had drawn this and colored in it. I looked at the drawing. I noticed something wrong. Anne had drawn herself. And Ross. Except...it wasn't a normal drawing. Ross was touching her. He was touching her, in a place where a man should never touch a girl. He was touching her on her v*****.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Wow! Shocker chapter huh? Wow! Well thanks to all my readers, means a lot thanks! (: don't forget to fan me, and please give feedback! Give an honest opinion!!

~ guadalupe