Hopeless

Sorry for taking months to update my story!|: I'm really sorry guys! I'm just so busy now. Well here's the next chapter ..........

It has now been 7 months since I was kidnapped at the park .

4 months have passed since I became blind thanks to Ross' friend, Jimmy. I hate it so bad. I wouldn't wish for anybody to be blind, even if I really dislike a person.

I layed on the floor , feeling helpless , useless , worthless , and most of all....hopeless. For the past few months , there haven't been any news reports about me. It feels like my family has totally forgotten about me. My only friend is Melody. Chandler and I had been flirting with eachother, but then Ross saw us making out and he forbid Chandler to ever talk to me. For those of you who wonder how I know how to make out at age 12, Chandler showed me. He had asked me if I have ever kissed anyone, and I said no. He told me that he really liked me, and he leaned in to kiss me. I didn't pull back. Then he told me he was going to show me how to have a sexy make out session. It was pretty hot. For my age, I consider myself pretty mature and I started puberty at a pretty early age, 9.

Chandler and I had started getting serious before Ross caught us. One time, Ross commanded me to walk around the house naked then give him a blow job because he wanted to get hard. As I walked around naked, Chandler saw me. It was so awkward...especially since he said, "Nice breasts boo". I thanked him, and then he crossed his legs, and ran to sit on the couch. I asked him if he was okay, and he said he was fine. Thats when I realized he was having an erection. He admitted to having sexual feelings for me, and then next thing I knew, the next morning we were cuddling in bed naked since the night before we had sex.

Surprisingly, Ross didn't really care.

Until he saw us making out afterwards. That's when he pushed Chandler and they almost started fighting. I knew this because Monique told me. I was so confused since I'm blind.

I thought it was pretty stupid since sex was a much bigger deal than making out. I guess he realized Chandler & I were getting serious, and we were about to start being in a relationship. But Chandler never asked me to be his girlfriend, so I'm not so sure what happened.

Anyway , tomorrow is my birthday, and it won't be any fun if I don't get to talk to Chandler. I really miss him. I haven't talked to him in a whole month.

Ross walked into my room . "Sex, now," he said.

I'm used to how the house is now, so I know where things are even though I'm blind. I got up and went to his room. Rape is sort of an everyday thing now. I'm so used to it, I just lay there while he does the things he does . Im seriously dead inside. I'm so tired of my life now, that I stopped caring, since I knew there wasn't any hope.

"I know it's your birthday tomorrow. I have a friend that owns many prostitutes. I've told him alot about you, and he said he'll let you work a corner for a whole week! That's amazing. It's really hard to work some of his corners, you know. So be happy. You're going, like it or not. He wants you to go in 4 weeks from today," Ross suddenly said.

I thought about it. A prostitute? I'm gonna be a prostitute now? We all know his friend won't let me leave. He'll want be to be a prostitute forever. What the hell is happening? This is the worst. I'd rather get killed than have sex for money.

I suddenly do care about this. This crossed the line. Too much. I had to do something about Ross.

Oooooh, Melodys getting bad. Ahha . Kik me, @its_guadalupe_ or follow me on instagram! @ohitsguadalupe

Sorry for this lame chapter guys , I think the next chapter may be the last one .. This was a really short little story.

things are going to get crazy in the last chapter!

xo