Authors note ( A lot of news! )

Hey guys!

Sorry for the slow updates but a pretty long chapter will be up in 10 minutes hopefully! Thanks for the 27,000 reads! As I promised, here are 2 hints:

1) A fan commented on the previous authors note a new character. There will be a girl in the studio named Jessica and she will have a pretty big part. Thank you Jessica for the suggestion! ( You guys can suggest below and i'll do it for sure! I owe you guys after all! )

2) James ( The guy from the drivers test ) will be played by Shawn Mendes ( YAS! ) and another character will be played by Selena Gomez ( I LOVE HER SO MUCH ) and also another person will be played by Sasha Pieterse ( I LOVE PRETTY LITTLE LIARS SO MUCH! )

I also have great news! A great fan called: "Pencilwolfbot " sent me a private message suggesting for me to make a fanfiction about One direction and Violetta! I was thinking to have Niall and Vilu date, Harry and Cami, Louis and Fran, Liam and Naty, and Zayn and Ludmi. Thank you so much for the great idea Pencilwolfbot. I'm actually thinking about doing it because I love 1D so so much and I also love Vilu. Even if I do it, it will be after the Vilu sequel is done or maybe at the same time. I have the best news ever guys. I will be starting a new fanction very soon! It will be about my favourite movie! THE MAZE RUNNER!!! I will post the blurb and the name of the story in 5 minutes! It will probably start at the same time as the sequel or before!!

HOW ABOUT YOU GET THIS STORY TO 29,000 BY THURSDAY FOR 20 FACTS ABOUT ME AND ANOTHER REVEAL??? ALSO A Q&A WITH ME BUT ONLY IF YOU GUYS COMMENT THE QUESTIONS BELOW!

LOVE YOU ALL!

~ LULZ