Perfect

In front of me was a trail of roses on the floor leading to some lights.

“ After you, my lady “ He said to me laughing. I walked and I picked up the roses as I walked. I kept bending over until there was no more roses and I was confused. I looked up and there was a hut surrounded by all lights near the beach.

“ I thought this was a forest “ I said to him

“ Well then you thought wrong “ He said to me

“ Leon, This is amazing, You didn’t have to do all of this “ I said to him

“ Well it has been about 1 year that we have known each other and I did have to do all of this “ Leon said

“ Leon, I love you so so much “ I said as I hugged him

“ I love you much more, Now Let’s take a seat “ He said to me as he pulled out a chair and pushed it back in after I sat on it. He sat down on his chair and we sat there smiling at each other.

“ Welcome “ A man said. He was wearing a tuxedo and he looked like he was in his 30’s. He smiled at us and gave us lemonade drinks and then walked away.

“ Leon! We had lemonade drinks that time we went to have dinner last year! “ I said to him

“ This is a date of memories “ He said to me

“ Oh my god “ I said to him “ Your the best person in the whole entire world “

“ No, Because you are “ He said to me

“ Here is your dinner, Steak and Chicken with Mashed potato “ The same man said as he served us two plates. The steak was a heart shape and the Chicken shaped as a heart as well.

“ Leon, this is just amazing “ I said to him

“ Just like you “ He said to me just as some music started playing. A different man playing the violin was standing near the beach.

“ This meat is really good “ I said to him

“ I’m gonna feed you “ He said as we laughed. “ Open your mouth “

“ Nope  “ I said to him

“ Fine then “ He said as he opened my mouth and put the chicken in my mouth. I swallowed it and then I started laughing. After we finished eating, Leon went and said something to the waiter and then he came back to me.

“ What? “ I asked him

“ Wait and see “ Leon said to me as he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the beach. There was a wireless microphone there and he picked it up. Music started playing and I immediately recognised the song. It was more tears and I remember because we sang it together for an assignment with Angie.

“ Sometimes I feel like there is no one who sees me, No one is there who knows what’s needed to please me, But then maybe, maybe that one could be you..... “ He sang. Before the chorus, He pulled me next to him and held my hand. “ I love to see your face, You tell me it’s best to give you space, and now I cannot even hear your voice, Now the problem that I face, Find more tears for you... Find more tears, Find more tears “ He sang. At the end of it, He leaned in and kissed me on the lips, I fell in love with him all over again, just like everytime we kiss. We kissed for about 10 seconds, but then we broke the kiss. A slow song started playing and Leon held my hands.

“ If I may? “ He asked

“ You may “ I said as we started slow dancing. We danced all around the beach and we kept looking at each other. At the end, We did the dip and he gave me peck on the lips.