Sleepovers

Knock Knock. I ran downstairs and opened the door. Ludmi, Naty, Cami and Fran stood there.

“ This house just got more awesome! “ Cami said as she walked in

“ Let’s raise the roof! “ Ludmi said

“ Time to get this party on! “ Naty said

“ I have an idea “ I told them

“ What? “ The four of them answered back

“ How about we try to have 5 people by tomorrow’s party? “ I told them as they laughed

“ We’re not going to kill anyone “ Francesca said

“ Ya I doubt that, Now let’s go see tomorrow’s dresses! “ I said as we ran upstairs

“ This is my dress! “ Cami said as she showed us her dress ( A/N The picture is on the side, The picture has 6 dresses because I couldn’t find four that looked nice, I will describe each girl’s dress so you will know which one it is, Tell me if you need help figuring it out )

“ Oh my god! “ I said

“ It’s amazing! “ Fran said as Cami showed us her dark blue/purple knee length dress that had thin straps.

“ This is my dress “ Naty told us as she showed us her gold short dress that wraps around your neck.

“ That’s really pretty “ Ludmilla said as we all nodded. “ My turn! “

“ That’s very cute “ Camilla said in response to Ludmilla's hot pink short one strap dress that had ruffles in a diagonal line.

“ And Mine “ Francesca said as she showed us her sky blue short 2-strap dress.

“ I love your’s Fran “ Naty said to Fran

“ My turn! “ I said as I showed them my

“ Oh my god “ Fran and Cami said at the same time

“ I love it! “ Naty said

“ You win the award for the best dress, congrats! “ Naty said making us all laugh

After a full night of makeovers, hairstyles, Mani pedis, Taking photos on photo booth and making videos for my youtube channel, We finally got into bed at 1 am. I walked downstairs when I saw that all the girls are sleeping. Might just get myself a quick snack. I opened the fridge and pulled out some lemonade and some already cut pineapple from last night.

“ Hungry, huh? “ I heard a voice from behind me, almost making me drop the stuff in my hand.

“ Gosh Ludmilla “ I said laughing

“ Look, I really don’t think I could ever apologise enough for what I did to you. I feel really bad and I can never sleep at night nowadays. I feel horrible. “ She said

“ Ludmi, That’s the past. We can’t change it but I forgive you, I promise. Your like my sister and I hate seeing you upset. Why don’t you dream of what I just told you instead of what you used to do to me? “ I told her smiling

“ Thanks Vilu “ She said as we hugged

“ Now let’s go sleep so we can have some real rest before tomorrow “ I told her as I finished up my snack. We walked upstairs and I fell asleep with Leon on my mind....

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter ;( I have over 20 homework due by this thursday and i'm just in grade 7. What grade are you guys in by the way? The pic of the dresses is on the side, The top left is Naty's dress, The one next to it is Cami's, The one next to that is Frans, the one under Fran's ( Bottom right ) is ludmilla. BTW I changed Violetta's dress that I posted a few weeks ago in the shopping chapter. The other one wasn't nice, You don't need to go and find the chapter but it was called " Dress shopping " . I'll post the dress in the party chapter! BTW, i have 5,600+ reads! I had 5,000 reads before I slept! Still up for the 6k deal by this friday morning? Surprise me when I wake up. I have a feeling that the book will have 6k by tomorrow night or wednesday morning idk why. When did I start this book anyways? BTW Please follow my best friend @Zahralofton and read her book that she started today called Forest Prison. For some reason it doesn't show in her works tab but it shows in her profile tab if you scrol down. It is published and it is not a draft. Help perhaps? Comment any questions for the "Studionbeatime" next episode below. I know that it was supposed to be a few chapters ago but i'm really sorry ;( This is such a long authors note. I will try and post episode 2 of Fran, Diego & Tomas after the party chapter or maybe after this? What do you think? Before or after? Please comment some questions down below as well. Love you all xx Do you want me to do a Q&A chapter about myself? You can ask the questions. Let me know please. I love you all so much xx Also, If you need advice or insipration for your own book, I would be more than happy to help you. Plus, I follow back really easy! Comment for comment?

Love,

~ Lulz

P.S: GET READY TO PARTY IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! ( GONNA POST IT TONIGHT OR TOMORROW AFTERNOON )