Authors note <3

OMG OMG OMG! 15,070 READS! IT was 13,000 last week! AND 511 VOTES AND 82 COMMENTS! I am really bummed that i only have 82 comments and like 15k reads. How about 100 comments before the sequel guys? I really dont' want to finish this book cuz i'm scared that the sequel won't get this much reads. I will still post authors notes so the reads increase tho. Please tell you're friends and relatives and wattpad lovers friends about this <3 It would mean alot to me and i would do the same for you guys! Want me to read your story?? Just let me know!

I posted two long chapters today so you're welcome! I have like 2 tests next week and a million homeowkr all due on monday ugh. And the play characters come out on sunday and i really want to be the bear from The jungle book cuz he's crazy, sings a song and is funny like me! Wish me luck!!

The sequel has 100 reads so thanks for that!

Can we pretty please with a cherry on top get this book to 16,000 reads before next thursday? I will try and have it done later than that so you guys can still enjoy the story but I have like 2 events planned out until now. Any ideas? Plz help!! Actually I have 3 chapters planned out!

Thank you so much!

Let me know if you love the story or what you love about it most?

Thanks!

Love,

~ Lulz