Authors Note!

10,629 Reads! Thank you all so much! I have decided to change the sequel's title and I changed the whole story. It was supposed to be set like 17 years in the future but I changed it to college. Yes, I am already planning the sequel! And I am hoping to use the future idea for the third book! Isn't that exciting?!! Want to know the new name for the sequel? Let's aim to get 11k reads by sunday so I reveal the final title!

This story will have 3-5 chapters ;( I only have 3 chapters planned until now but it will be a great ending. I really hope the sequel gets as many reads as this! I am hoping to have the sequel started before next weekend. I am trying to think of other chapters as well. Maybe you guys could help me? Okay, I actually just thought of 2 more chapters so make it 5! It would mean alot to me if you guys comment below!

Thank you so much for being the best supporters in the world! I couldn't have done it without you all! I love you all so much <3 You guys make my day!

There will be a really important scence in 2 chapters time and you guys will all freak out!

Oh yeah! Before I forget, LEONETTA IS BACK! YAY!!! LEONETTA FOR LIFE AND DEATH!

WILL TRY AND MAKE AN UPDATE RIGHT NOW! IF NOT, THEN TONIGHT!

LOVE,

LULZ