Studionbeatime ( Episode 2 )

Lana: Welcome back to Studionbeatime! Today is 3 other members of the studio: Francesca, Tomas and Diego! Each will get a question from me and a question from one of you guys. Please welcome, Francesca! * Very loud cheering *

Francesa: Thank you so much for having me here! * sits down *

Lana: It's our pleasure, Let's start with question 1: Describe your life in one word.

Francesca: Easy, Music. Music makes friends, friends make music. I love my friends and they are part of my music life and I met them in the studio. Music is basically my life and I love it so much, just like my friends. * Very loud cheering *

Lana: I love that Answer, Let's take a question from one of your fans * Points at a girl about the ag of 12 *

Fan from the audience: I'm Mia Your my favourite at the studio and I wanted to ask you a question: How did you and Marco start dating? Thank You, I love you

Francesca: Aww, I love you too and Thank you. Marco and I started dating when he first came to the studio. We became friends then he asked me out a few weeks after. We went on a first date and he asked me to be his girlfriend. I agreed and it went on from there. 

Lana: Too cute! Thank you Franesca, Give it up for Her! * Very loud cheering and screaming * Next up is Diego. This is going to be interesting! * Diego comes on and Francesca goes backstage *

Diego: Thank you for having me 

Lana: Your welcome, First up is my question: What is your true hobbie?

Diego: Makign acoustic versions of songs because that includes singing and Guitar. I also love dancing but singing is my true passion.

Lana: That's great, Next question is from a fan, Yes, You

Fan from the audience: Hey Diego, I'm Mike and I have a question for you: Have you ever though of making a youtube channel? Thank you

Diego: Thank you for your question, I actually considered it and I'll do it as soon as possible

Lana: Thank you Diego * Loud cheering * Next up is Tomas * Tomas comes on stage * Thank you for being here Tomas!

Tomas: My pleasure, Thanks for having me! 

Lana: My question is: What were you up to when you went back to your country?

Tomas: I actually signed up for my first school. I have always been homeschooled and the one back home is my first school ever. It's really nice but there is no music classes so I signed up for music classes after school every single day. 

Lana: I'm glad I asked because I had no idea! Let's take a question from a fan!

Fan from the audience: Thank you for choosing me, I'm Sia, My question is: What is your favourite song to play on the guitar? 

Tomas: Thanks for your question, My favourite song to play other than my own songs is Sweater Weather by The neighborhood, I'll post a youtube video of me playing it as soon as I get back home

Lana: Can't wait to see that! Thank you Tomas and thank you all for being here today! See you soon on Episode 3 with Camilla, Ludmilla, Marco, Broaduey, Andres and Naty! There might be a special episode soon! Until then, Love you all!