Playing in my head

( Last day of Summer )

" I love you " He said to me

" I love you too " I said as Leon and I said goodbye. It was the last day of studio on beat before the summer. I was traveling to England with my dad whilst Leon was going to America to see his family and friends. I am going to miss him so much I thought as I waved at him and got into the car with Ramallo and my father.

" Ready for England? " My father asked me

" Ready " I said as we drove away to the airport.

The events of when Leon and I said goodbye kept playing in my head as I arrived to Buenos Aires. That was the longest summer of my life and I missed everyone so much! Especially: Leon, Francesca, Camilla and Maxi. Tomas went back to his country and I haven’t seen him in more than 4 month. He said that he would visit in december the last time we spoke which was like before summer started. It is september right now which means that I won’t see him for 3 more month. I really miss him. I don’t know what his reaction will be when he finds out about Leon and I. When he left, Leon and I weren’t dating. All these thoughts spinned in my mind as Ramallo drove us back home. It was 8 pm by the time we arrived and I was super tired. I can’t wait to see Leon and all my friends tomorrow! I set my alarm to 7 am since we start 8 am, then I fell asleep with tomorrow on my mind.