Reunited

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and I went to the bathroom and washed up my face. I brushed my teeth, Combed my hair, Put on very light makeup then picked out an outfit. I picked out a peach crop shirt that had a cute white bow tie attached to it, A white skirt with birds on it, Brown boots and a pink belt. I put on my outfit and then went downstairs and had my breakfast.

“ You look so beautiful darling! “ Olga said as she hugged me and squeezed the life out of me. I smiled at her just as Angie walked into the kitchen.

“ Ready Vilu? “ She asked me

“ Ready “ I said as we walked to ‘Studio on beat’. As we walked into the studio, the first thing that caught my eye was a new boy here. I remember what it was like to be new here. He must feel very scared right now. I was about to go and welcome him but I heard a screeching noise shout my name.

“ VILU! “ I heard a voice scream. I looked to my side and it was Francesca running towards me.

“ FRAN! “ I said as I hugged her for such a long time.

“ Vilu, Fran! “ I heard Camilla say from behind me as she ran to us.

“ Cami! “ Fran and I shouted as we hugged her. We had a group hug for almost a minute until I felt someone kiss me on the cheek. I was freaked out at first but then I turned around and saw Leon standing there smiling his amazing smile.

“ Leon! “ I said as I hugged him. “ I missed you so much! But why did you just scare me! “

“ I missed you too my love, Sorry about that “ He said to me

“ No worries, Your so cute when your sorry “ I said laughing

“ And your always cute “ He said to me

“ Aww Leon, Your making me blush “ I said to him smiling. If there is one person who could always make me smile, it’s Leon.

“ And your making every girl in the world feel ugly because of how beautiful you are “ He said to me as I kissed his cheek.

“ How did you know it was me that you were kissing though? “ I asked

“ Well I can tell by your hair, your outfit and besides, no one in the studio is as pretty as you are “ He said as he held my hand and pulled me towards the lockers. We stood there catching up and just as we were about to kiss, I heard someone cough and I looked to my side. It was the new boy that I saw earlier.

“ Hi, I’m Diego, I’m new here, Pablo told me to get to know some of the students “ He said as he looked at me.

“ I’m Leon and this is Violetta, Welcome to the studio “ Leon said smiling. I smiled at him as well and then he spoke again.

“ I have a question about one of my classes, There is a dance class with Gregorio, I heard all the students say that he has problems.. “ He said to Leon and I.

“ Well, let’s just say that he is crazy, and I mean literally crazy, I have seen kids more mature than him, He has anger issues as well “ I said as he laughed.

“ Your funny, Well thank you, It was nice to meet you Violetta and.. “ He said pointing at Leon. He already forgot his name?

“ Leon “ Leon said to Diego

“ As I was saying, It was nice meeting you Violetta and Leon “ He said as he walked away but as he was walking away, He winked at me. That was weird. Leon didn’t see it though. Should I tell him.

“ Let’s get back to what we were doing before we were interrupted “ Leon said as he leaned in to kiss me. I was still looking at the door where Diego exited from. “ Violetta? “ He said

“ Uh Yeah? “ I said to him

“ Is something wrong? “ He asked

“ No, I was just trying to find Maxi or Ludmilla, Speaking of Ludmilla, She is a really good friend and i’m really happy that she changed and that theres no queen bee in this studio... “ I said before I was interrupted by Leon speaking and holding my hand.

“ Violetta “ He said looking at me

“ Yeah? “ I told him refusing to give up

“ What’s wrong? I know when your lying and when your changing the topic “ He said to me

“ Darn it, you know me too well “ I said to him

“ I know, Now tell me “ He said

“ Well Diego winked at me and smiled as he was walking out the door and I find it really weird, don’t you? “  I told him. He looked a bit mad.

“ I can talk to him if you want and you shouldn’t be surprised if boys smile and wink at you because of how beautiful you are “ He said to me “ But I am your boyfriend so I don’t mean it in a way that any boy can do whatever he wants with you, I will break any boy who messes with you “

“ No, It’s okay, I’ll talk to him if he does anything weird again, and thanks “ I said as I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. “ I have to go to dance class with Gregorio now and you have to go to your singing class with Angie, I’ll see you here after? “

“ Yeah, See you and let me know if Diego does anything or if anyone does anything “ He said as he blew me a kiss and walked away. I’m so happy that he’s my boyfriend.