WHAT THE HECK!?!

I walked into dance class a bit too early and I was the only one there with Gregorio.

“ Violetta, How are you feeling? “ He asked

“ I’m feeling better, Thanks “ I said smiling at him. He was actually being nice. Is everyone evil suddenly nice?

“ Well I hope that you get better very soon, And if your head hurts you at any point in the class, Let me know because the nurse told me that you won’t be able to dance until tomorrow “ He said smiling at me

“ Thanks “ I said to him as all the other students walked in.

“ Okay class, Settle down, I would like you all to stand with your dance partner and I want you discuss: What could be added to make your dance better, and what you like about your dance. You will have 5 minutes to do this “ He said to all of us.

I walked to Diego and him and we just talked about other stuff since we were done. Gregorio came to us and we told him that we’re finished and he said that he wants to meet with us after class. Gregorio talked about the project for the rest of the class and when class was done, Diego and I stayed behind. I told Francesca to tell Leon that i’m here.

“ Show me your dance if you may “ He said as he took a seat. Diego connected his phone to the speaker and the song started. We did the whole dance perfectly and Gregorio applauded at the end.

“ That was amazing! Nothing I would change about it except maybe do it a bit faster “ He said to us smiling “ Violetta, Can I talk to Diego in private? “

“ Of course “ I said as I walked outside. I was putting stuff in my locker when I heard Gregorio say my name. I walked closer to the room and I listened to what they were saying.

“ Trust me you need to do it Diego “ I heard gregorio say. Do what?

“ I can’t kiss her at the end of the song, She has a boyfriend “ Diego said. WHAT!?!

“ You’ll get full marks if you do it “ Gregorio said. What the hell!?!

“ Why do you want this so badly? “ Diego asked him. Exactly what I wanted to say.

“ Well I can’t tell you all of it but let’s just say that I never liked Leon “ Gregorio said. I feel like going in and punching Gregorio. At least Diego didn’t agree.

“ Deal , but only because I hate Leon because he’s dating the girl of my dreams “ Diego said. I spoke too soon. Way too soon.

“ So you like Violetta? Even better “ Gregorio said “ Now go to your next class and come back to me after your next class “ .

I heard footsteps, and I ran towards Beto’s room. I don’t know what to do. Should I tell Diego? Pablo? Leon? Fran? Cami? Maxi? Angie? Gregorio? This is too confusing. I turned to look behind me and I felt myself run into someone. I looked in front of me and saw Maxi. Thank god that it’s not Leon.

“ Vilu, What happened? You look like you have just seen a ghost “ He said looking at me obviously worried. I explained to him what happened and he had a very shocked look on his face.

“ What the heck! You have to tell Leon or Pablo or Diego! “ Maxi said to me

“ They won’t even believe me “ I told him “ I’ll just make sure that it doesn’t happen on the day “ I told Maxi

“ Okay, If you say so “ He said to me

“ Have you seen Fran and Cami? “ I asked him

“ Yah, I just saw them outside like a minute ago “ He told me

“ Thanks maxi “ I said as I hugged him

“ No problem “ He said as he smiled and then walked away.