Which " Accident " ?

I put on the first thing that I saw in my closet which was a navy skirt, plain white shirt, and a beige wool jacket. i kept my hair down and put on some makeup and brown boots. Fede and I walked to school together with Angie. I found myself in the middle of a circle as soon as I got to the studio. All my friends wished me to feel better very soon. We had an assembly, so we all went to the assembly room. Pablo walked on stage as we all sat down on our seats. I sat next to Fran and Fede.

“ Good morning students, as you can all see, Violetta is back! “ He said and then everybody applauded. I smiled and I felt my cheeks turn red.

“ Today, I have a special assignment to announce. It will be a pair project, the groups might be mixed gender or separate gender. Your groups will be chosen by me and Antonio. You and your partner will have to write a song about Love. It can be friendship love if you are a separate gender group, and if you’re a mixed gender group, then it must be a love song about relationships. The song will have to presented in front of your fellow classmates next Wednesday. You have today to practice, the weekend, sunday, monday and tuesday which is plenty of time. The song must have verses, a clear chorus, a bridge, an ending and a beginning. You must use only ONE instrument. It could be the either the piano or the guitar. If you have another instrument that you will like to play, then come and see me and I will probably accept. Both members must sing the chorus together, and the verses can be sung however you want. That’s it for now, Antonio will now announce the pairs, then you will have a free day to practice “ He said as people applauded and he went off stage. Antonio came on stage and we all clapped for him. I hope I don’t sing with Diego. At least Diego is my only threat since Tomas isn’t taking part in this project. It would be weird and great if Leon and I are together in the project. I will have time to talk to him, but he won’t want to talk to me.

“ Good Morning, I will now read out loud the pairs that Pablo and I have decided on. Francesca and Camilla, Federico and Ludmilla, Naty and Maxi, Broaduey and Andres, Marco and Diego, Sarah and mike “ Antonio said. What about Leon and I? I looked at Leon and I could see his hands shaking and his cheeks turning red. He must have realised the same thing.

“ and Leon and Violetta. Good luck everyone “ He said as everyone clapped and crowded by the door. All my friends especially Fran, Cami, Maxi and Fede gave me a look. I rolled my eyes at them and went to Beto’s room to play a song I wrote.

“ Do you want to practice? “ I heard Leon say as my eyes drifted to the door.

“Sure “ I said as he stood on the other side of the piano

“ How are you feeling? You know after the accident? “ He said to me

“ Which one? “ I said to him

“ Didn’t you only faint once? “ He said to me

“ Oh I thought you were talking about you and I breaking up because that was an accident and a mistake as well “ I said to him growing an attitude. I need him to understand! He wouldn’t listen if I begged for his forgiveness, so this is the only way.

( Leon’s P.O.V )

“ Violetta, We’re here to work on the duet, not to talk about us “ I said to her. I can’t believe she just said that. I wish I could have visited her at the studio but I don’t want her dad to know and besides, it would be awkward. I really care about her but I can’t believe she did that to me. I forgave her twice and twice is enough for the same mistake. I can’t forgive her a third time and seem desperate.

“ Okay “ She said to me

“ I can play the piano in the song “ I said to her

“ Okay, I’ll write the lyrics, and we’ll practice on sunday “ She said to me. I think she’s trying to leave to make this seem less awkward. I did kind of sound rude with my comeback to what she said, but she said something rude first.

“ Okay, I’ll see you then I guess “ I said to her. I was about to lean in and kiss her but I stopped myself before I even moved and before she noticed. I guess i’m not used to not being able to kiss her. I looked at her before walking out of the door and back home...