Authors note

OMG OMG OMG OMG! I GOT 300 READS LAST NIGHT! I HAVE 1,164 READS, 11 COMMENTS AND 92 VOTES! OMG OMG OMG! ALL THIS IN JUST 2 WEEKS!?!!?!?! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! 

I hoped you liked the chapter before this. I wonder what awaits them at the mall....

BTW The song only you is a song that I actually wrote today. As you know, I'm a songwriter and the chorus is written by me. I finished the song and hopefully i'll post it soon when she sings it to Leon. Please let me know what you though about the chorus. 

Follower of the week: love-leonetta

Thank you love-leonetta! Your such an awesome friend and it was great getting to know you on direct messages <3

I love you all and I wish that I can talk to you all. Please send me a direct message and I get a notification on my email when I get a message so i'll see it straight away. More chapters this weekend hopefully.

10 DAYS OF HOLIDAY! I GO BACK TO SCHOOL OCTOBER 12!! I'M SEEING MY BESTIE TOMORROW! 

QOTD: What's your favorite chapter of this book? What's your favorite couple in Violetta? ( The couple can be made up)

My AOTD: The date chapter, Leon and Violetta.

Please answer below <3 And plz give me feedback, advice, compliments and much more in the comments below <3 Let me know what couple you want me to form in this story.

Love

~Lana

P.S The pic on the side is perfection tho. I might change the story pic so help me plz. Thanks xx