Gowns and goodbyes

Today was the last day of us being in studio on beat. The parents were all here, the teachers were all here, families were all waiting in anticipation and all the students were here. Tomorrow, I would be travelling with all my classmates and friends to Italy for a part of summer. I walked to the stage along with my classmates and waited as Antonio said a speech.

" Thank you for all joining us tonight. Today, we proudly stand here to congratulate these students for attending studio on beat. Three years with them have been amazing and we can't wait for them to go to college on beat. Some students were with us all along the way, and some students joined at a particular period of time. We stand here to say goodbye to our first ever students to graduate. In the near future, they will be coming and helping the new students hopefully. Now lets call out all the names and then we will have rewards for different categories " Antonio said into the mic before the crowd applauded loudly. Pablo began calling the names of all the students.

" Violetta Castillo " Pablo said as I walked on stage and received my diploma. I bowed down before walking back to where I was standing. It was now time for the rewards.

" Best dancer goes to... Broduey "

" Most organised goes to....Francesca "

" Perfect attendance goes to...Maxi "

" Best musician goes to...Leon "

" Best singer goes to...Violetta "

" Best drummer goes to...Andres "

" Most improved goes to...Marco "

" Always on time goes to...Naty "

" Most person that helps arounds the studio is...Cami "

" And last but not least, the most effort reward is given to Ludmilla for realizing change is good and friends are great "

.........

" Please put your tassels to the left. Congratulations studio on beat 2015! " Pablo shouts as we all through our caps into the air. From the distance, I notice Tomas running towards the stage.

" What are you doing here?! " Fran says hugging him

" Couldn't bare not to see you guys before you go off to summer " He said

" Hey Vilu " Leon says as he drags me off to the side of the stage

" Yeah? " I asked

" I love you " He said as his lips smashed into mine.

" I love you Leon " I said as we broke up the kiss. Oh how much I love this boy. I'm going to miss this place way too much. At least I know the fun begins tomorrow when summer begins!