Authors Note

Hey guys!

Welcome to my story! I know it is really late to say welcome since there is already 10 chapters written. I am a huge Violetta fan even though I can't speak spanish. I wanna learn Spanish just for Violetta! I'm still on season 2! Ugh! 

Anyways, 

As you can see, I have tried my hardest to put a picture or/and a video on the side of each chapter. On the previous chapter, I put the picture of Leon and Violetta because I just couldn't from how adorable the picture is. I might skip to the day of the dance because it's supposed to be in exactly a week in the story and I don't know what to do for those 7 days. There is a big surprise coming up very very soon and a very very very very huge shock and twist coming in hopefully less than 20 chapters. It will happen after the dance and it will probably be in the beginning of November. Thank you all for reading and I already have like 70 reads in like a week so thank you very much. 

BTW I ship Violetta and Leon so hard, even in real life. This fanfic will be about them mostly. There might be a few moments with Diego and Violetta but other than that, it's a Leonetta/Jortini story.

Please vote, comment and read on!

Love,

Lana

P.S: Your all my strawberry cupcakes with cherries on top :)