☁ Chapter 23 ☁

A/N - Thats what Izuku will be wearing in this chapter. OwO

An "unintentional" date with Toya!

Which will lead to a surprise later in this chapter. ;3

___________________________

Three hours later,
Toya's room,
Morning...

Third Person's POV

"Setsuno-san, wake up! Wake up!" Izuku shook Toya's body eagerly, a wide smile tugged on her pinkish lips. Slowly, his eyes fluttered open, only to meet a pair of glimmering emerald irises. Blush instantly spread across his cheeks.

"Y-Y-Y-Young Lady, w-w-what are you doing in my room???" The blond-haired man nervously, his eyes widened with shock. The said greenette giggled in glee. She stood up on her two feet again and spun around the room cheerfully. Her curly hair swayed along.

"Get ready! Take bath and wear your best attire! We are going together today!" Izuku exclaimed happily, but it caused Toya to panic. "O-oh, alright! I will be as quick as possible!" He hopped off the bed and grabbed his baby blue towel swiftly, before rushing into his bathroom.
Izuku chuckled heartily at how panic he was. While waiting for Toya to finish bathing, she looked around his room in silence. Worry suddenly clouded her face again.

'I don't really to go out... But I have no choice. I need to erase this uneasy feelings I felt in my stomach. I felt so sick. I wanted to puke... I was so worried over something I didn't know... Gosh, what is happening to me...?' She shook off the thoughts striking her mind. Her lips quivered, her eyelids became half-lidded.

The sound of the door opening caught her attention. Izuku turned to look at the bathroom door, but her face went ablazed instantly.

Toya was half-naked, with only towel covering him, from waist down to his thighs.

Toya also turned best red, not expecting to still be here. "Y-Young Lady, you are still in my room? I thought you left!" He spoke up restlessly. Izuku looked away in embarrassment.

"N-No, I didn't. I thought it would be better if I waited for you in your room." She shyly said, face brightened up with scarlet shades. Seeing her condition somehow made Toya's heart beat faster.

'Stop it— Don't feel like that or you will hurt Young Lady, Toya Setsuno!' Toya gulped down, trying to fight back the mysterious urge growing within him. "Setsuno-san...?" Izuku called him out. Her mellow, honey-filled voice echoed in the room.

The goldenette turned to the young lady back. "I-It's okay, I'm fine..." He assured, and quickly went over to his closet. "Can you turn around, please? I want to wear... My clothes." He politely asked. Izuku hummed and turned around facing the wall.

'God, I can't... I can't anymore... My feelings for her will only grow stronger... I should do something about this...' He chewed on his bottom lip worriedly.

•••••

A few hours later,
In the city,
Late afternoon...

Third Person's POV

"Uwaa, today is so much fun! Thank you for accompanying me, Setsuno-san!" Izuku thanked Toya with a genuine smile, causing the male to blush slightly. "I-It's nothing, really. This is my job after all." He interpreted while averting his gaze from meeting hers. She chuckled again, before walking