◾ Chapter 19 ◾

Several moments later,
On their way to an unknown room,
Nighttime...

Third Person's POV

"....how is Izuku doing?" Kai asked flatly as soon as Hari left Izuku's bedroom. The arrow-headed man nodded his head at the yakuza leader. He had put on his plague mask back, since they had a work to be finished

"She is fast asleep. Is her reaction still bothering you, Overhaul?" He questioned concernly, but the other male resulted to silence.

"She hates me now. I just know it." Kai started to walk away from the young lady's room, frustration decorated his dark golden irises. Hari followed him from behind.

"I don't think she meant it. You know better, Overhaul. She was traumatized before, remember?" Hari reminded, trying to sound as polite as possible. "You are not in my situation, Chrono." He growled furiously under his breath.
After a couple of minutes, they arrived at their destination. Hari held the doorknob and turned it, opening the door. A child's room was revealed to to the two young men.

In the middle of the room located a large single bed. A timid girl with long silver hair started shaking in fear upon their arrival, her ruby eyes had lost their shines. She stared at them in despair, knowing her upcoming inevitable fate.

"Eri, it is time." Kai husked out while his cold eyes directed a fierce glare at the poor girl. Eri flinched, giving in to her fate. Hari walked over to the bandaged girl and picked her up gently. Somehow, seeing her in suck pitiable state pang his heart with guilt.

Spending time with Izuku lately had a strong positive impact on himself.

"Ah, Chrono. I have an important mission for you tonight so you don't have to help me handle...this little monster here." Kai shifted his gaze to Eri-- the girl he addressed as monster, disgust clouded his face.

"I will have Nemoto help me for tonight. While you lend me a hand in annihilating... Someone." Kai paused there and turned to look back at his right-hand man. Hari nodded his head in agreement, not defying his boss' order. He put down the little girl back on her bed.

"What you want me to do?"

"Just get rid of this certain scoundrel. He got on my nerve before." Kai pulled out a photo and showed to Hari the target of the assassination.

Hari took the picture from his hand and shoved it into the pocket of his white raincoat. "Make sure you succeed." The second head of Shie Hassaikai reminded.

"You can leave it to me, Overhaul." Hari assured before exiting the room, leaving Kai and Eri alone.

"Now, you cursed being..." Kai tucked off his glove, getting ready for the torturing session... To release his frustration on her.

Eri swallowed down her fear, her eyes squeezed close in devastation.

'Izu-neechan... Where are you...?'

•••••

Meanwhile,
Izuku's room,
A few minutes after they left...

Izuku's POV

Ugh... I can't sleep!

What happened earlier keep bothering me...

I want to clear my mind.

And there is only one way.