☁ Chapter 04 ☁

Shie Hassaikai base,
Underground facility,
Toya's room...

Third Person's POV

Izuku wiped off the blood that had gushed out of the cut on Toya's arm. Her hands were slightly trembling when she did this, but she tried to hide it.

The blonde-haired man wouldn't stop snivelling. Keeping his pent-up emotion within his heart for such a long time almost tore himself apart. Fortunately, Izuku was there by his side, lightening the burdens he had been carrying in his heart and shoulders.

The female greenette gently treated his injuries. The cut and grazes weren't that deep or severe, so first-aid treatment was enough.

After wiping off the blood and treating his wound, Izuku bandaged his injured arm with cautious. "Yosh, it is done!" She exclaimed with a wide smile, breathing out a sigh of relief.

Toya stared at his bandaged arm, fingers lightly caressing the white cloths wrapping his arm. He looked up to Izuku with a grateful smile. "T-thank you, Young Lady..." Shyly thanking the young woman, he looked away from her.

Izuku's lips curved into a toothy grin, faint happy blushes tinted her freckles-covered face. "It is not a big problem!" She retorted, intertwining her fingers. There was a moment of silence between them for several minutes.

"Say, Young Lady... Why are you so nice to me?" Toya paused his sentence there, his palm clenched into a tight fist. Izuku's eyelashes fluttered slowly before she answered his question, "I don't think I'm being nice or anything... I do what I need to do. I mean, whoever in my situation will do the same thing; saving you."

The sad-looking man didn't seem convinced by her statement. "Not all people in this world would do the same thing as you. Some ignored my damaged condition when they saw me... Some mocked me when they knew my past... Only you and Young Master Overhaul..." He lifted his head up, his yellow irises glimmered with hope.

"Only you and Young Master cared for me..." His voice became more sore at each word he uttered. Tears threatened to leak out once again. Izuku tugged a small smile full of sadness.

"I don't know what your problem but... I understood your feeling a little bit." She asserted, scrunching her skirt as she recalled her past memories. "What do you mean, Young Lady?" The male asked in curiosity.

"I lost my parents at such tender age. They died in car crash 11 years ago. It was difficult for a six year-old girl to endure this. Worse, I witnessed their death with my own eyes. How they spoke their final words to me, how they told me they loved me so much until their last breath... It was... Difficult." She looked down to her fists silently.

"For my whole childhood, I never knew I had a grandfather. Not until the funeral of my parents. That was when I met Grandpa." She craddled her legs close to her chest, burying her chin in her knees.

"It was tough, you know... Accepting a stranger who suddenly appeared into your life and then called himself your grandfather... I had a crucial time accepting him. But eventually, we both got along though it took a while." The girl smiled sheepishly at the man sitting in front of him. Toya only quietly listened to her story with sparkly eyes.

'I see... Even Young Lady has a problem. And here I thought she had a perfect life...' He thought in understanding.

"Oh yeah, Setsuno-san." Izuku changed the subject all of a sudden. Toya focused his attention on her. "You see, Grandpa once told me... If you feel upset or frustrated, you have to hug the person you love and care for. Why? Because their affection will become the cure of your sadness! So, if you feel sad, don't hesitate to come to me. I will make sure to make you feel better!" She suggested heartily.

Toya's pupils glimmered before tears rolled down his cheeks. "H-hug..." He croaked out before surging forward to embrace Izuku. The green-haired lady was completely stupefied by his unexpected action.

Toya buried his face in Izuku's chest, sobbing and sniveling. Izuku smiled softly at the crying man in her arms. She patted his lean back with her warm hand to comfort him. "There, there... I'm here for you." She whispered, stroking his silky blonde hair gently.

'He is really emotionally fragile... He must have been through a lot that it broke his heart to this point... I have to help him overcome his depression and suicidal thoughts. I don't want someone as nice and kind as him to end his life.' She made an oath to herself.

Izuku giggled slightly out of the blue. Toya's soft locks started to tickle her neck yet she didn't push him away. She wanted the man to cry out his pent-up feelings so he could feel better.

'He is like a kid... His emotion and mental health are fragile... But that doesn't mean he is weak. He must have his own strength.' She shut her eyes in peacefulness. Hugging someone like this really calmed her  heart.

'Having bodyguards are not bad at all... I'm glad that Kai suggested this idea. I don't feel lonely anymore. Plus, I have many new friends now!' The thought made her so happy that she accidentally squeezed Toya into the hug deeper.

Toya's face had turned bright red when his face sunk deep in her cleavage. He was suffocating and short on air. 'What is Young Lady thinking?! But her breasts are so soft— Wait, this is not time for that!' He struggled to release himself from her tight hold.

"Younhg Hady, het meh rho pwhease.." He hardly managed out those words. Hearing his demand, Izuku snapped back into reality. Immediately, she let go of Toya.

The poor man coughed violently, gasping for air. "I-I'm sorry! Are you okay, Setsuno-san?" She asked concernly, fidgeting in fear.

Toya rose his head up and smiled weakly at his young lady. "I'm fine... Sorry for worrying you." He scratched the back of his head in awkwardness. Izuku heaved a long sigh of relief.

"Thanks goodness... I thought I had hurt you." She stated in guilt, hanging her head low. Her emerald eyes fixed on the concrete ground.

"I know Young Lady will never hurt me." Toya grinned widely at Izuku. Her heart skipped a beat when his smile shone brightly.

'What is...this feeling...? My heart... Is pumping faster than usual..!!' Blood rushed up to her head at the thought in her mind. She stared at Toya's innocent face long. 'Just what has he done to me? I felt all excited and happy when he smiled like that just now...' She clenched her fist close to her chest.

"Young Lady? Is something wrong?" Toya tilted his head like a small child, causing Izuku to explode in embarrassment. She shook her head.

"N-nothing. Come on. Let's go back to the others. Your friend must have been waiting for you!" She hastily stood up on her two feet again. 'I'm thinking too much. Maybe I'm just happy because I gained a new friend. Yes, that's it! So this is how it feels to gain a new friend after a loooong time!' She smiled to herself.