☁ Chapter 15 ☁

A few weeks later,
Morning,
In Izuku's flower
garden...

Third Person's POV

Several weeks had passed since that incident. Izuku had grown quite distant from the Eight Bullets of Hassai group, including Kai and Hari. She wanted to be alone to sort up her thoughts and herself.... And to solve the question haunting her mind.

What is this feeling bothering her?

She needed the answer, and she tried to figure it out... But sadly, she failed. She failed to reach the conclusion ; because her lack of knowledge and experience.

She will never talk to her them — Kai, Hari, Toya and Shin — unless she solves the question in her head.

Izuku heaved a deep sigh of defeat as she walked around the flower garden, enjoying the breath-taking colourful view of her healthily blooming flowers. But the view somehow still couldn't make her feel at ease. She sat down on a green wooden bench, her emerald eyes fixed on all the flowers she planted.

'As days passed, this confusing feeling get stronger and stronger that I started to feel suffocated... Only thinking of them... Already make my heart stir in uneasiness. just what is this feeling? Is this really love...? Or am I getting infected with dangerous heart disease??' Izuku began running her fingers through her soft fluffy lock, feeling very frustrated and tired with all the thinking.

"Oh, Young Lady! There you are!" Sabito suddenly yelled, causing Izuku to yelp in surprise. She turned around quickly, and saw the pink-haired man approaching her. A wide smile spread across his face.

"Sabito-san! Jeez, you startle me!" The female greenette patted her chest lightly. Her rapid heartbeat gradually slowed down to its normal state.

Sabito giggled sheepishly upon hearing her scolding. He scratched the back of his head, before speaking up again, "Oh yeah! Young Master Overhaul wants to see you, Young Lady Izuku." He stated earnestly after remembering his true intention approaching the teenage girl.

Izuku was taken aback by his announcement. Frustration clouded her face once again. She looked away from Sabito in deep silence. The minor yakuza was perplexed by her unusual reaction.

"Um... Young Lady, are you okay?" He asked concernly, afraid that she was sick or something. "I already told him... That I didn't want to see anyone right now... So tell Kai, I don't want to meet him until further notice." Izuku's usually mellow, sweet voice became a little huskier and dark.

Sensing the oddness from her, Sabito became serious. "Young Lady... Is something bothering you?" He questiones again, walking nearer toward her.

Her shoulders dropped when she heard the  question. Hesitantly, she turned around facing Sabito back. Tears were leaking out from the corner of her eyes, startling the young man.

"W-wait, sorry for my rudeness, Young Lady! Please don't cry!" He begged in panic. Oh, he is dead if Kai sees this life-and-death situation.

He will be blown to bits for hurting her feelings, even unintentionally.

"S-sorry... Tears suddenly flow down. I don't know why though..." Izuku brushed off her tears with the sleeve of her shirt. Feeling pity, Sabito pulled out his handkerchief and wiped away the crystal liquid wetting her cheeks.

"It's fine, Young Lady Izuku. You are a girl after all. It's normal for you to cry when you have keeping your pent-up feelings and problem inside your heart, right?" He tiugged a kind, gentle smile for her.