☁ Chapter 13 ☁

In Izuku's flower
garden...

Third Person's POV

"....will you be my bride...?"
Kai uttered those words; the sentence he had been longinh to say to her. Izuku's jade eyes widened with surprise, her face brightened up with red shades. She opened her mouth a few times, but her voice cord didn't work out.

"Kai, I...." Izuku paused there, hesitated to reply to him.

Without the two realized, a man accidentally overheard their serious conversation. His heart was racing rapidly against his ribcage while warm tears slowly pool in his eyes.

'Young Lady...is already taken...' He thought in despair before running off from his hiding spot.

•••••

Next day,
Morning,
Shie Hassaikai hideout,
Underground facility,
Training room...

Izuku's POV

I was sitting on Rappa-san's shoulders, my legs locked around his neck while my chin rested on his head. He was moving around — punching and kicking the air —  training his body and muscles... To prepare himself for his next fight with Kai. At least that was what he told me.

Kai...

Yesterday... He asked me if I wanted to marry him.

I didn't turn him down, but I asked him to give me some times to think about it.

It wasn't like I hate him or anything... I love him. But, I don't know if I'm ready to get married.

Especially when the man I will marry... Is Kai.

I keep asking myself...if I'm good enough for him?

That is why, I asked him to give me some times.

Rappa-san let out a battle cry before he punched a hole in the concrete wall. I watched him in silence, heaving a deep sigh of exhaustion. "What? Ya're bored already? Then, why don't we fight?!" He suggested eagerly, but I shook my head.

"Don't forget... I'm weak. I don't know how to fight nor I know martial arts. You can beat me in one second, Rappa-san..." I spoke up tiredly and buried my face in his hair.

"What's wrong with ya', Midoriya? Cheer up, girl! If ya' want, I will beat up sum' guys for ya'!" He exclaimed energetically, punching his fist in his open palm. "I will be happy if you carry me around the base on your shoulders." I told him, giggling gleefully at my random idea.

"Alright, then! Here we go!" Rappa-san held my leg and began running around the training room wildly, AT INHUMAN SPEED TOO!

I know he is fast, but never to this extent! Is it because he is hyperactive right now?!

Rappa-san was heading toward the door which scsred me to death. "Rappa-san, door! DOOR!" I was too late. He raised his fist and punched the door, breaking it to small pieces. I instinctively held onto his head when he sped up.

"Rappa-san, stop! Stop! STOP!"

"I WOOOOOON'T!"

Rappa-san defied. He looked up to me and stuck out his tongue. I cried out in fear, afraid he would run into someone walking in this base, SINCE HE RAN THROUGH ANYTHING IN HIS WAY!

Oh God, OH GOD! PLEASE JUST STOP!

"THIS IS FUN! RIGHT, YOUNG LADY IZUKU?!" Rappa-san yelled at me from the top of his lungs. I was flabbergasted when he addressed me as Young Lady, when he usually called me by my last name.
A wide smile plastered on my face. Even I started to enjoy this ride. "Yeah! It is fun, Rappa-san!" I retorted, and he laughed hysterically.

"Overboomer has never done this with ya', hasn't he?" He asked, eyes focusing on where we were heading.

"No, why?" I answered in bewilderment.

"Then he is a Overjerk for not trying to have fun with ya'!!" He mocked Kai without censoring his words. I only smiled awkwardly at him.

*BAM!*

I fell off Rappa-san's shoulders after he accidentally bumped into someone. I landed on the ground on my bottom.

"Ouch!" I hissed in pain, my harlequin eyes squeezed close. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING, YOU LITTLE IDIOTS?!" Mimic-san screeched at us angrily.

Hearing his voice, my eyes shot with open. I stared at the angry bird plush in silence. "Mi-Mimic-san... We—"

"Especially you, chick! Just because you are the Young Miss, don't mean you can't do whatever you want in this base!" He pointed his finger at me, eyes buldging out from his eye sockets.

Crystal liquid started to flood my eyes. I broke down into tears, crying my heart out here and now.

"KAI! HARI! UWAAAAAAA!!!!!!!" I bawled uncontrollably. I didn't like it when people screamed at me angrily like that!

"Shut up! You are annoying! UGGHH!" Mimic-san walked over to me and smacked my head with his little stubby hand. More tears leaked out from the corner of my eyes.

"UWAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I cried out, but much louder this time.

"Oh dang, you made her cry! Overjerk is gonna kill you, Chibi Alien! I can't wait to see that!" Rappa-san pumped up his fist in the air in anticipation.

"PREACH IT! LIKE HELL I CARE!" Mimic-san scolded Rappa-san back. I was still sitting on the ground, brushing off my tears while the two yakuzas argued with each other.

"K-Kai, Hari...
Setsuno-san..." I sobbed sadly, hoping for anyone to appear and helped me got out of this situation.

"Young Lady, what's the matter— WHO THE HELL MADE YOU CRY?!" Setsuno-san hollered furiously when he saw me. I stared at him with my teary eyes.

"Mi-Mimic-san scolded me..." I pointed to the manager of Shie Hassaikai. He stopped fighting after he heard me saying his name.

"WHAT?" He asked as soon as he turned around, dark aura emitting from him. I shivered in fear when I saw Mimic-san like that.

Setsuno-san had his phone in his hand. He turned to look at Mimic-san. With straight face, he said,

"I already reported Young Master about you bullying Young Lady. He demanded you to come to his office... Now. " Setsuno-san emphasized the last word, sending shivers down to my spines.

"SETSUNO, YOU WASTE OF SPACE!" Mimic-san cussed at Setsuno-san. The blonde-haired man shuddered, before he sulked in the corner of the hallway.

"I know that very well... I shouldn't exist in this world at all..." He started to talk negative of himself. I immediately went over to him and hugged Setsuno-san from behind.

"You are not a waste of space, Setsuno-san. You are important, special being born in this world. So don't think like that." I whispered into his ear, tears still rolled down my face.

"Young Lady..." Setsuno-san turned to look at me, his eyebrows furrowed in realization. I leaned closer to his face until our forehead touched. I felt all warm inside when we were close like this.

What is this strange
feeling...?

The same feeling I keep experience lately... Over and over again.

Is this...

...love..?

?