☁ Chapter 11 ☁

Shie Hassaikai base,
Underground,
Living area...

Third Person's POV

"ohOhoHoho - hiccup - Yhung Rhaaady loooooves Shetshuno, huuuuuh? Yhung Mashter won't lhike thiiiiish." Deidoro spoke up with his slurry voice as he gulped down an entire bottle of beer. Shin, his partner, shifted his gaze to his young lady, who was hugging Toya affectionately while trying to comfort him.

'That girl is nothing but a hindrance for Young Master to achieve his goal... She is not needed here. But why... Young Master care for her so much..?' He thought in distaste, his blue eyes fixed on the female teenager.

'Don't tell me... It is because the fact she was Quirkless? Because she was born with no Quirk?' Remembering his young boss' hatred toward Quirks, every dots connected now. He looked down to the floor silently.

'... A person without Quirk is considered "clean" by Young Master... I see. Now I understand why he is unusually important to him.' He stared at his palm in realization before clenching it.

'As much as I dislike that girl's attitude, I still need to fulfill my duty as her bodyguard, to please Young Master. Ah, yes... I will do anything necessary that will make him happy. Everything... Is for Young Master.' The thought of serving Kai to his heart content made his heart fluttered in joy, despite his dislikeness toward Izuku.

Meanwhile, Toya had surged forward and attacked Izuku with a tight, desperate hug. He buried his face in her soft chest, crying his heart out in her warm embrace.

"It is okay now, Setsuno-san. I'm here." Izuku smiled softly as she caressed his silky blonde locks. Some of the people in the room – Shin, Hojo and Soramitsu – choked on the air upon seeing this rare sight of extremely loving side of their young miss. Deidoro was the only one smirking mischievously.

"Why don't we go to your room, Setsuno-san?" Izuku offered, a wide smile spread across her beautiful face. But Toya shook his head disagreeing with her idea.

"I'm fine now... So thank you, Young Lady. You are too kind..." Toya said between his soft sobbings. Deep inside, he felt a bit embarrassed to show this pathetic side of his in front of the other members.

"Like I said before, I do what I need to do. People in need, I will help them!" She pumped her fist up and down in the air energetically. A surge of searing pain shot through her body all of a sudden.

"Ah!" Izuku whimpered in pain before she lost balance of her composure. Luckily, Toya was there to catch her just in the nick of time. "Young Lady? Young Lady, what's wrong?" He asked in worry upon witnessing the drastic change in her condition.

The other members were alerted by this. Izuku looked up to Toya with an obvious weak smile, her eyes lidded with exhaustion. "I'm...fine... Perhaps it is because I sleep late last night..." She assured and tried to stand still, only to fall back in Toya's arms.

Feeling concerned, Shin approached the two people. He activated his Quirk – Confession – to figure out the reason behind her sick condition.

"Young Lady, how are you feeling right now?"

Hearing his question, Izuku weakly turned to look at the bawler hat-wearing man. She mustered a small smile for him. "I'm fine. Sorry for worrying you, Nemoto-san..." She apologized through her ragged breathing.

Shin was literally flabbergasted when he realized the odd thing happening to the sick teenage girl. 'My Quirk didn't work on her? ' he asked himself in puzzlement. He was pretty much sure he activated his Quirk just now.

"Sorry to ask this... But can you help me walk to my room, Set....su..." But before she could finish her sentence, the female greenette passed out in Toya's arms.

"Wait— Young Lady! Young Lady, answer me!" Toya knelt down to the floor, his left arm wrapped around her shoulders to support her body. "Nemoto, what shall we do now?!" The panic blonde-haired man asked his comrade, his yellow eyes wide with worry.

"We must inform Young Master—"

"Young Master Overhaul isn't here, currently. He has headed out for a meeting, remember?" Tengai immediately cut him off, remembering everyone of Kai's absence in the base.

"But Chronostasis is here, right?" Toya asked, but no one answered him since they didn't know about the right-hand man. "You are all so useless! Oi, Hojo, lend me your phone!" He activated his Larceny to steal Hojo's phone. He opened his palm... But nothing happened.

'....what the....? Nothing happens?' He tilted his head in bewilderment. "Sure, I don't mind. Who you want to contact?" Hojo kindly asked. He was worried of the young lady too.

"Chrono of course!" Toya retorted panickally. He shifted his gaze back to Izuku. She rarely fell sick so to see her in such condition gave him a heart attack.

Hojo dialed Hari's number and told him about the situation...

•••••

Several moments later,
In Izuku's room,
Afternoon...

"...how is she?" Toya started after Hari was done with checking Izuku's condition. She was sleeping soundly currently, with Hari, Deidoro, Toya and Shin also in the room, watching over her.

"She doesn't have fever...or flu. I can't figure out her sickness." Hari stated in disappointment, frustrated with his lack of knowledges in medical field.

"Overhaul may know some things about this so let's just leave it here. I'm going back to do my work. Nemoto, Setsuno, Sakaki. Look after her until Overhail return." Hari commanded sternly. They all nodded their heads obediently. The Chronostasis wielder left the room in silence.

Deidoro was gulping down his whole bottle of sake again, ignoring the glare he received from his partner, Shin. "Sakaki, that is very rude of you to drink in our Young Lady's bedroom." He warned, but the drunken man laughed at his warning.

"What ish the haaaaaarm in dhat? Young Laaaady is shleeping after ahll..." He retorted slurrily.

Hearing their argument, Toya stared at Izuku's face in curiosity. "Just now... My Quirk wasn't activated... Even though I was convinced I activated it. What in the world is happening...?' He reached out his hand to her head and placed his palm on her forehead. Her temperature was normal, nothing unusual.

"...om...Dad..." Izuku muttered in her sleep, her eyebrows furrowed in sadness. Toya's confused expression turned into frown.

"Young Lady..." He uttered sadly. Shin turned to look at Izuku and Toya, staring at them through the eyes of his mask.

'Mom and Dad? So she fell sick just because she missed her parents? Weak... So weak... To fall sick because of weak emotional state.' He looked away in disgust.