☁ Author's Note ☁

Hey everyone!

Welcome to this weird book! OwO

So I'm assuming everyone who reads this book love reverse harem?😂

Don't worry, I love it too.

This short author's note is just to clear some things so you don't get confused in the story later.

- Izuku is the legitimate (biological/flesh and blood if you don't understand) grandchild of Pops, the previous leader of Shie Hassaikai.

- Eri existed in this story! She was left to Pops (The first head) when she was only 3 and Izuku was 14 at that time (her mother left her there).But after Pops fell into coma, which was two years later, Eri was taken by Kai to be the crux of his plan.

- Eri was Izuku's cousin. Her father, Hisashi, is  son of Pops. Eri's mother (don't know her name) is daughter of Pops. That make both of the girls cousins.

- Izuku didn't know that Kai kept Eri in of the many rooms in the secret underground passage. She was only told that Eri was adopted by someone because he was not good at raising a growing child.

- Izuku is an orphan. Her parents died in a car crash when she was only 6. Pops took her in since he was her only relative. This was when she met Hari and Kai.

- Izuku is aged up to 17 in this story but other characters remain the same age.

- Izuku didn't know about Kai's evil plan and his daily routine of torturing Eri. She also didn't know that Eri was still in the base.

- Izuku remains Quirkless in this story. She wasn't interested in becoming a hero but she still fangirled over heroes.

- Izuku was the young lady of the group. It means that all underlings must respect her like they respect Pops.

- Izuku's hair is long in this fanfic (like in the cover!)

Alright, that's it!

Hope you guys wait this I write prologue!

On my way to finish it! OwO