☁ Chapter 12 ☁

A/N - Btw, I have never stated the four main male characters' ages right? So let me list it down here!

Kai - 23
Hari - 23
Shin - 22
Toya - 20

____________________________

Izuku's room,
Evening...

Third Person's POV

Oh God.

That was Shin's reaction when he was left alone with Izuku in her bedroom. Toya had left the room first since he couldn't bear with Deidoro's stinky breath, while Deidoro had ran off to who knew where.

'.... This is awkward and suffocating... ' he thought in defeat, his eyes fixed on the girl sleeping in her futon. Her eyebrows were still furrowing, as if she was seeing a horrible nightmare in her slumber, or experiencing a painful sensation.

'Where is Chronostasis? It wasn't like he has that much work to do. Tch, just because he is Young Master's right-hand man, he can order us around like he is the boss?' Shin hummed in annoyance at the thought popping up in his mind.

"...ai...ari..." Izuku mumbled weakly in her sleep, catching Shin's attention. He turned to look at his young lady back, silently watching her.

"...Kai..."

'Kai... That's Young Master's real name.'

Izuku's eyebrows furrowed closer, before her eyes shot wide open. She was sweating bullets, eye grew wide with fear. She hurriedly sat up herself, her breathing laboured from anxiousness.

"Young Lady—"

Hearing a man's voice, Izuku immediately turned to her right side. Beside her sat a bowler hat-wearing man, with black plague mask covering his whole face.

A drop of sweat rolled down the side of her head. Tears began trickling down her cheeks. She surged forward and hugged Shin, shocking him. He gripped her small shoulders, attempting to pull her away from him. But something stopped him from doing so.

Her body was trembling heavily.

Out of the blue, Izuku cried in his arms. This caused Shin to become slightly panic, considering that Kai would get mad if he heard her crying.

'I need to stop this... Before it turns out much worse.' Hesitantly, he hugged Izuku back, wrapping his arms around her shoulders and waist, pushing her closer in the embrace.

Izuku shuddered a little bit when she felt his arms gently locked around her body. Her lips quivered and then she buried her face in his chest. Her crying had decreased, which was a good news.

Izuku clutched on his black cape, her whole being shivering in fear. The bad memories from her past started to traumatize her again, little by little.

'What should I do now...? Certainly, I don't want to stay like this forever...' He bit his bottom lip in turbelence, desperate to get out of this awkward situation.

Footsteps outside alerted the yakuza. His head snapped to the door that was slowly slid open by someone.

"Perhaps she is traumatized by that inci......" Kai paused there as soon as he saw this... Unpleasant sight of his underling hugging the female teenager. The young boss narrowed his piercing golden eyes at him.

"Nemoto, what...are you doing...?" Kai asked, voice husky and deep. Behind him stood still his aide— Hari, who had a shock expression on his face, under his plague mask.