Chapter Sixteen. Unbelievable.

I couldn’t believe my eyes. Zayn Fuhreaking Malik was standing right in front of me. I didn’t bother to greet him, immediately I tackled him with a hug. Placing my hands around his neck I leaned in to give Zayn the passionate kiss we’d both been longing for these past few weeks.

“You’re finally back!”

“I am!” He gave a little giggle.

 He then brought his hands from my face and lightly tapped me on my nose with his index finger.

“I’ve missed you babe.” 

“Don’t you ever leave me again.” I said, furrowing my eyebrows.

“As long as you wear that dress around me I promise I won’t ever leave you.”

He gave a little wink.

“You dick!” I exclaimed while jokily pushing him backwards.

“I was just joking!”

“Better have been.” I glared at him.

Bitch thinks I’m a piece of meat. I’ll show him.

“You are a failure at pretending to be mad at me you know. It’s actually quite cute.” He said while giving a small chuckle.

“Oh shut up. Now, which dress should I buy?”

“I’ll buy you both.” He said taking the other dress I had hung up on the rack.

“I am capable of paying for myself, mister.” I said, trying to take back the dress from his hand.

He pulled his arm back, “No. I owe you for being away for so long.”

“You can pay me back some other way.” I winked at him, closing the door on his wide-eyed face to change back into my clothes.

“Alright. Hurry up Jas; Paul is waiting for us by the elevator. ”

I opened the door after changing, carrying one of the dresses and taking the other dress from his hand.

“I’ll go buy these and I’ll meet you by the elevator.”

I gave him a quick hug and ran to the register. I hurriedly paid for the dresses and raced to meet Paul and Zayn. I greeted Paul, and then locked hands with Zayn as we stepped simultaneously into the elevator. Once we got out, Paul guided us to a car and we both hopped in, as Paul lumbered up to sit in the front of the car.

My mind was too engaged with the thought of spending the day with Zayn when I remembered that room checks were going to be done today.

“Shit Zayn, I have to be back at the school soon because they are doing room checks today!”

“How about I take you back and then I’ll pick you up around 8:00 after room checks? Harry wants to cook dinner for us and I want you to be there.”

I nodded and he quickly reached forward to tell Paul the plan change. He then skidded backward again and scooted next to me. I placed my head onto his chest as he glided his smooth fingers over my hair. I just wanted to cuddle with him. He moved one of his hands down to my knee as they slowly slithered up to my thigh. Well, scratch that. I just wanted to fuck him right now. His fingers slid upward and I gave out a little moan. I couldn’t take this.

“Zayn. This is not the time to be doing this.” I grumbled at him.

His mouth pulled up in a grin. “This can be done at any time actually.”

He continued rubbing his hands against my skin. Damn him. He was making me want him badly right now. I gave another moan, only this time it was pretty loud because he had reached my sensitive spot.